==> NOV-DEC 2001 thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 02/19/2002)

Bankebihari.....

Thanks. Though I did not send a Fax inquiry myself, my attorney i beleive, proactively :eek:) sent a fax (even though i did not ask her about any delay in EAD!!). That was real professional of her. As i said before, i called the IIO and at first she said that the notices were mailed on April 5th(My approval date), but when i mentioned that USPS cannot screw up both my copy and my lawyers, she asked me to hold and informed me of some internal screw up. She tweeked something and told me that I would get my card within a week. Within two days the AVM message changed to \'On April 5th your app was approved and a card ordered\'. After two more days it changed to \'This case has been approved and card mailed on...\'.

Bankebihari123 I still didn\'t receive EAD card

Bankebihari123 I still didn\'t receive EAD card

Messed up EAD case

Need suggestions on what I can do.

I sent my EAD papers on Nov 1st. RD 6th, ND 21st. Since then, I haven\'t heard anything.

I waited waited waited .. waited .. and one day I decided to call up IIO. The lawyer did that for me, and the lawyer was told that there will be an RFE. I was like .. Ok .. fine .. RFE big deal, my case is clean and clear, I\'ll reply to the RFE, and everything will be just fine.

So I wished, the RFE never showed up, we sent a fax request .... 1 month later nothing came up.

A month later, I called again, and was told that there has never been an RFE, and the case was assigned to an officer on April 8th. I was like .. Ok it is assigned, in 1 month, I will get it. Big deal. One month later, I still hadn\'t received it. So I decided to take a day off work, and go get iEAD. Went to san jose, stood in line for 5 hours on a cold friday morning, only to be told .. I need to go to Los Angeles. *(&#$(*&#(*$&#.

Fine .. I\'ll comply by the rules (so INS can screw me further), I took two days off (one day to go to LA, and one to fight with the WORSE lines down there). Only to show up to the window and be told .... THERE IS AN RFE on your case .. sorry we can\'t give iEAD. I said, but I never got an RFE, they verified my address, which was correct of course, and neither me nor my attorney, has gotten an RFE. So I came back with no iEAD.

Called up INS, spoke to IIO, and IIO told me, that an RFE was generated on 3/12/02, we sent it twice, didn\'t hear back, so we are putting your case for cancellation. CRAP !! I FIND IT HARD .. to believe that .. 4 peices of mail, were lost .. all four of them, sent at different times to two different addresses. I know USPS looses stuff at times, but I know they are NOT THIS BAD !!!

So .. we sent an URGENT level 2 fax enquiry, asking them not to cancel the case and if possible fax us the RFE or atleast send it again. (The lawyer did, and I know he is not lying because I have seen the fax transmittal sheets).

So .. to get another opinion, I recalled INS. And the INS officer told me .. that we never mailed out anything. No RFE has ever been generated your case hasn\'t been processed.

So .. moral of the story .. .. to date .. me and my lawyer have sent two faxes,
Talked to five IIO\'s gotten 5 different answers.
Been waiting for close to 7 MONTHS (YES SEVEN), for EAD .. I-765 employment based. No RFE, no Card, No Approval, No Change in AVM, no iEAD even.

I have written this same story to Senators and leading newspapers. Especially since INS claims they have processed all 765\'s before January 2nd.

But ....................................... crux of the story. I am still waiting, with no hope in sight.

Anyone has any better legal ideas what to do? Any help appreciated. Thanks !!!

I am in the same boat

Sorry to hear your experience.

I have applied EAD on RD Dec 11th ND Dec 13th, no news at all what so ever. So went to San Jose INS after 90 days and got iEAD just to be on safe side. Heard nothing at all but I did not do anything since my attorney is that co operative and sick and tried of calling INS (never got the line)

Hopefully I may get it before iEAD expires.

Please discontinue using this thread and use new one...

PCeeTmp "==>2001 OCT to DEC thread for I-485 Mailers to CSC (from 05/16/2002)" 5/16/02 10:06pm

Thanks
PCee

PCee plz keep Nov-Dec Seperate

PCee plz keep Nov-Dec thread separate, combining four months together makes all four months email messup

Talked to IIO - December Case

Hi ,

I just talked to IIO at 6:55pm :) (5mins before INS closing).

I asked him , I did my FP on April 14th and my results were not updated on AVM. Just wondering if everything is going smooth for my awaited 485 case? Since other people AVM is updated who did their FPs after me thats why i was willing to check my status.

1. He asked my I-485 WAC #
2. My home address
3. My name

Then he said:

1. Your finger prints were recieved "unidentified from FBI" . Unidentified means "good"

2. Now your case has to go to Agency Check??
3. Then it will be assigned to an Officer

I asked what is Agency Check?

He said its done after FBI clearance.. ????

He said, things are OK till now, you need to wait till Agency check is over
and then your case will be assigned to an officer

What is Agency check, i heard it for the first time???

call finished

khi_boy

It\'s strange

I found that a few of February 2002 guys from San Jose office have "AVM msg resumed" almost immedeately after FP. How about "Agency Check" for them?

Tasse_1 did you get your EAD card ...

i have still not got my EAD card ... i talked to IIO and she said it is going to take another 4 weeks..

I agree, Feb guys got their FP resumed and Dec guys didn\'t ??

I agree, Feb guys got their FP resumed and Dec guys didn\'t ?? I know a guy who did his FP in May , he got
his message resumed but I didn\'t say anything to IIO.

He told me your \'Agency Check\' is pending....need to wait for it then your case will be assigned to an officer.

No Title

I just added Oct to Nov-Dec thread! The reason is there are very few people with OctND and once CSC finishes SeptND, OctND should not take much time that\'s why! Also note that from Oct INS new year starts.

-PCee