Green Card approved. But I don't have the tracking number.

Jesus Baray

Hello everyone! After.... I don't know how many threads posted here finally my Green Card was approved!
default_biggrin.png

Now I have a final question to ask about this matter, the thing is, they said "your visa has been aproved, here are some instructions of what's next" and those instructions says that I have to go to a website to track my passport and to know when will it be available at a local DHL, then I need a tracking number which I'm only will be able to know by logging in with the user and password that I've already created.... but... which user and password? I don't have them. Ah! My lawyer has them, I already call her, as almost always I couldn't talk to her because she was busy but her secretary explained to me that I'm gonna have to keep talking until they have that tracking number so they can provide it to me. I mean... what?

✎ Is there a chance that I can log in by myself and get to know this tracking number without having to do anything with my lawyer again? I mean, I'm done with her.

Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone! After.... I don't know how many threads posted here finally my Green Card was approved!
default_biggrin.png

Now I have a final question to ask about this matter, the thing is, they said "your visa has been aproved, here are some instructions of what's next" and those instructions says that I have to go to a website to track my passport and to know when will it be available at a local DHL, then I need a tracking number which I'm only will be able to know by logging in with the user and password that I've already created.... but... which user and password? I don't have them. Ah! My lawyer has them, I already call her, as almost always I couldn't talk to her because she was busy but her secretary explained to me that I'm gonna have to keep talking until they have that tracking number so they can provide it to me. I mean... what?

✎ Is there a chance that I can log in by myself and get to know this tracking number without having to do anything with my lawyer again? I mean, I'm done with her.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jesus,

Try checking out this website for more information https://mx.usembassy.gov/visas/groups/visa-delivery-travel/. I would also recommend you contact DHL and check if there is any package under your name. I just had to present my personal id over here in Panama and i got my passport back with my non immigrant visa, not sure if its the same for Mexico but give it a try.

Good to know you got approved and best of luck in your new life in the U.S.