Green card approval date and a conditional Green card, a little help?

Hello,

Hope everyone of you is having a nice day. I just needed some information about the "Green card approval date" and it's link to getting a conditional Green card.

Some context: My wife is a US citizen and applied for my I-130 last summer. We finally got our approval in late January and my case got registered in NVC/CEAC a few days back.
I have read that at the time of your Green card approval if you've been married for less than 2 years, you are given a conditional Green card and then it has to be moved to a non-conditional one later. I was wondering what exactly is this date? Is it the date of the I-130 approval or maybe the interview or something different? I have an acuqitance who went through this process and was essentially stuck in the US for 12-14 months while he got his new Green card. Since I usually travel around for work this might be an issue.

Our 2nd year of marriage will complete in November this year and if this approval date is the interview date, then I wanted to know if I could just hold my application at this state for now, maybe just pay the fees and wait till November and then submit the DS-261 and get an interview date. Would that be good idea? And would I able to get around the conditional card that way and just enter on a non-conditional Green card later in the year? I am willing to wait a bit more just to avoid having to go through the process again.

Any and all ideas are welcome. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks!

If you enter the US 2 years or longer after the marriage date, you will get an unconditional (IR) green card, even if the visa was a CR (conditional) one granted before your second anniversary. The visa expiry will be set to 6 months after your medical exam. So if the interview date looks like it will be shortly before or around your 2nd anniversary you have the option of simply delaying entry till your 2nd anniversary.

Here is the source to show it is the day you enter, not the date of approval: https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/af...conditions-permanent-residence-based-marriage

" Your permanent residence status is conditional if it is based on a marriage that was less than 2 years old on the day you were given permanent residence. You are given conditional resident status on the day you are lawfully admitted to the United States on an immigrant visa or adjustment of your status to permanent residence. "