Green Card after entering USA on SB1 Visa

abbasmir

I entered USA on June 17, 2010 on SB1 Visa after about three years due to medical reasons. US Embassy retained my green card which was expired also. My fingerprints and signatures were taken at the port of entry. I have not received my new green card yet. Do I need to file I90 with applicable fees to apply for new green card? OR it will come automatically in the mail.

I entered USA on June 17, 2010 on SB1 Visa after about three years due to medical reasons. US Embassy retained my green card which was expired also. My fingerprints and signatures were taken at the port of entry. I have not received my new green card yet. Do I need to file I90 with applicable fees to apply for new green card? OR it will come automatically in the mail.

I think you ll have to reapply for a new card. but let experts decide. tell us your experience on getting the SB-1 visa at us embassy. was it difficult? hong long..etc

yes, for sb1 visa, you have to be prepared for tough questioning. they check supporting doucuments also. medical reason is the best. it cost me $800 in total to get this visa.

yes i got I-551 stamp on passport. it is valid for one year. I think I dont need another stamp to travel back and forth to USA???

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAssssssssseee help me

yes, for sb1 visa, you have to be prepared for tough questioning. they check supporting doucuments also. medical reason is the best. it cost me $800 in total to get this visa.

Dear Mr.Abbasmir

My husband is not giving the Greencard.So,a lawyer in US said,he would send the real reason that my husband is not giving the greencard to the consulate to apply for sb1 visa.Do you think this enhances the chances of me getting the sb1 visa?I dont have the greencard in my hand.Still,can I go ahead and apply for visa?How did you get the visa?Through a lawyer or by yourself?In which consulate,you applied for sb1 visa?Please suggest me the right ideas to get the visa.What are all the supporting docs that you showed?

hi want to know one information and help is greatly appreciated . I want to file for SB 1 visa for my mom but though its rejection rate is so high so can I make new petition at the same time?
is their any problem if I run two process at the same time?

can you share SB1 PROCESS like how to apply and how to pay?

Together with the other U.S. Visas, with the Green Card in the U.S., you are underneath the Lawful Permanent Resident status (LPR) or a Conditional resident (CR) usually depend on the kind of visa you hold.