got the gold ( green card arrived )

posos

Registered Users (C)
hi everyone

today i got my green card in mail . thanks alot for everyone on this forum for supportive and kindness ...

goodluck for all

local office : phila

july 2006 : I-30 . I-765 . I-485
august 2006 : fb done
sep 2006 : ead received
nov 2006 : interview done . gone bad ( decision within 90 days )
april 19 2007 : welcome letter mailed
april 30 2007 : green card arrived :)

Posos,

Will you please let me know which date they said Card production ordered? I am also waitting for my green card. Waiting is not fun at all

Posos,

Will you please let me know which date they said Card production ordered? I am also waitting for my green card. Waiting is not fun at all

the card production was on 24th april 2007 ... and i got it on 30 april 2007

good luck

hi everyone

today i got my green card in mail . thanks alot for everyone on this forum for supportive and kindness ...

goodluck for all

Hi! Congrats! Could you please detail in what ways your interview went bad? I would really appreciated. I am asking because my local office is also Philly. Perhaps I could learn from your experience. Thanks!

Hi! Congrats! Could you please detail in what ways your interview went bad? I would really appreciated. I am asking because my local office is also Philly. Perhaps I could learn from your experience. Thanks!

our interview took over an hour , asking alot of question hope to catch us in mistake but they didnt , we been interviewed sepratly ... most of the question were for me . but we had alot of document with both names , just make sure that u have enough evidance to prove ur marriage , trust me everybody different . i dont know whats your age gab , and what kind of document u have ,, take all you have even things that u think they wont look at it ,, just be relaxed and dont be confused at the interview feel u are at job interview. you will be fine ...

after the interview the officer told us will get letter in the mail within 90 days , after 140 days the case approved ..

good luck

Hi, POSPOS

congratulations for the card.
Our time lines are exactly like yours, except I have not received my card.
We filed on July 06, Interview Oct 06 and EAD Nov 06. Interview was very quick and the officer asked a few brief questions.

May I ask where you are from? I know a Brit. who got a non conditional Green card in 6 months.

Regards,

your name check?

COngratulations! when you have interviewed, was your name check clear already?
thanks
hi everyone

goodluck for all

Why is this so? Why carry it all the time? When we dont carry our foreign passports all the time?

Yes, you are required to carry your Green Card at all times.

Actually when you're here on a visa, you are required to carry your passport and visa paperwork on you at all times also.

Permanent Resident Card
The Permanent Resident Card, Form I-551, is issued to all Permanent Residents as evidence of alien registration and their permanent status in the US. The card must be in your possession at all times. This requirement means that you are not only required to have a currently valid Form I-551 at all times, but also that you must carry your currently valid Form I-551 on your person at all times. The Permanent Resident Card currently is issued with a 10-year validity. You status as a Permanent Resident does not expire with the 10-year validity. Only the card expires. The card is only valid up to the expiration date and must be renewed before it expires.