Got RFE???

genemaster

Registered Users (C)
For the group who got their e-mail RFE notifications on the evening of Feb 20th.

Have you guys received the letters (or did your lawyers receive them) and what do they say????

Thanks!

GM

Hi,

I got an LUD on both 19 and 20 of Feb, but there was no change in status. Are your PD current. Mine is EB2 India May 2001 - so its unavailable

EB2 ROW current

...got the RFE e-mail on the 20th, still no letter i the mail, so I have no idea what's wrong....RFE's on both my (primary) and my wife's cases....

...got the RFE e-mail on the 20th, still no letter i the mail, so I have no idea what's wrong....RFE's on both my (primary) and my wife's cases....

called NSC today and the lady told me that the letter was mailed on the 21st. So we should get the RFE any day now. I nothing has been received by next week she told me to call back and request a duplicate.

My lawyer has received the RFE and it is about the employment verification.

Question:
Is it possible to get another RFE for my late registered birth certificate or for TB skin test. I didn’t do the skin test but my X-ray was cleared? My doctor did write a note about positive PPD test History.

Please Advice.
VS

is it your first RFE? my first one came in a month ago, and it was about employment verification... the second one came in yesterday... proof of 'in status' for the past 2.5 years...

white bear...

...i still don't understand how they can waste your time by sending successive RFE's that could have been sent in one package? To ask for proof of legal status and employment verification in one letter is quite reasonable....
This way, they are prolonging the inevitable...your GC issuance and are putting you and your dependents in risk of not getting it if in the meantime visa numbers alloted for your category become unavailable...

Still no RFE for me....:(:(:(

is it your first RFE? my first one came in a month ago, and it was about employment verification... the second one came in yesterday... proof of 'in status' for the past 2.5 years...

Actually RFE is about the employment Authorization from USCIS for last 4 years? They are looking for Copies of EAD, H1 approval or I-94 with work authorization.

The funny thing is that all these documents are issued by USCIS itself so what's the point this RFE.

VS

Got the RFE :( they want me to provide a 10 yr old notice of approval for a waiver to rule 212(e) (when I was here on J1) ......

Luckily I had it saved and tucked away in a file at my parents house. Who said being a pack-rat was a bad thing ???? ;)

vsaxena I completely understand your remark. They issued the piece of paper and now they want a copy ?!?!? USCIS world doesn't turn round like ours :)

Got the RFE :( they want me to provide a 10 yr old notice of approval for a waiver to rule 212(e) (when I was here on J1) ......

Luckily I had it saved and tucked away in a file at my parents house. Who said being a pack-rat was a bad thing ???? ;)

vsaxena I completely understand your remark. They issued the piece of paper and now they want a copy ?!?!? USCIS world doesn't turn round like ours :)

Now that they are in spot light ( no more excuses in the namecheck front ) because many more applications are elgible to be processed, they are trying many tricks . What if somebody doesn't have copy of 10 year old document ? They can set aside that application and then proceed with something else ?

Check this out!!!

..a list of documents asked for from me:
-Taxes for '06 & '07
-W-2's for '06 & '07
-Copy of pasport(s) -even though I provided DUPLICATE copies, they say my picture is not visible clearly on the copy...:eek:
-Proof of employment with my company

for my wife:
-passport copy
-proof of legal transfer from F-1 to H-4 back in '01 ( I guess that I-whatever form having her name o the back of it, God knows if I ever kept this piece of paper after my student days)

I mean, come on, are you kidding me....and then I can probably expect an extra RFE on "forgotten" vaccination for my wife (did not do it due to pregnancy at the time) and God knows what else....
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

white_bear..

..so you replied, the received the reply, but came back for more????

Gee, it seems like the Feb20th "crew" is a selected few souls which will be tormented with some paper-pushers anger until the cows come home...
:mad::mad::mad:

My biggest problem right now is that I am getting offers for a new job and am afraid that the law firm contracted by my employer will stop all communication with me and services with me if I leave before this case is completed...

yes, they received reply to the first RFE and then few weeks later issued a second one...

why do you care about the new job's lawyers? you are at the stage when you can switch jobs easily... better focus on your career, and take better job and dont think of it as a hurdle..

Genemaster,

Any movement in your case?

Please keep us posted...I have a similar RFE and I am sending my response in next week.