Got RFE???

smog...

I have sent the reply for my wife on March 6th, for myself on March 13th (due to wait for IRS transcripts)...

My wife's I485 was touched every single day for a week until I received a notice of approval for my AP. Her AP application was never looked at and is still pending...this, I believe, is a good sign because they must think she won't be needing one now that she's clear for GC...

Anyhow, after they received my RFE on the 14th, no "touching" occurred until yesterday night when someone did take a look at my case....

Now, I am feverishly awaiting approval...although it took greynicolls about 4 weeks to get his after RFE was sent....

My detail:

485 RFE: Feb 14, 2008 --> Reply received on March 5th --> Card production email received on March 18th.

Strategy: Call the lazy asses using POJ method. They never approved my EAD application so I just used that as an excuse and kept on bugging them. I ordered a 2nd case inquiry yesterday for my pending EAD that is way out of the processing time. I am pretty sure the IO did not bother to approve my EAD; instead, he approved my 485 application. FYI: I actually talked to the IO who has my files. GL to everyone.

My detail:

485 RFE: Feb 14, 2008 --> Reply received on March 5th --> Card production email received on March 18th.

Strategy: Call the lazy asses using POJ method. They never approved my EAD application so I just used that as an excuse and kept on bugging them. I ordered a 2nd case inquiry yesterday for my pending EAD that is way out of the processing time. I am pretty sure the IO did not bother to approve my EAD; instead, he approved my 485 application. FYI: I actually talked to the IO who has my files. GL to everyone.

alohaahola,

Congrats and enjoy the green!!

Did you see any soft LUD JUST before the approval?

Thanks,
VS

I have received email on 03/21/2008 as sent an RFE on my I485 pending. Still haven't received the REFE letter.

Please let me know you experiences how long will it take to receive RFE letter to attorney.

Thanks

Got RFE on 03/26/06 on pending I-485

Guys, after long time I'm coming back to this forum. I went t'ru hell by change my employment using AC21, my f'ed employer revoked my I-140, so my I-485 also got revoked/denied by an ediate in USCIS office who doesn't even know what the f' AC21 law means.

Any ways long story short, I filed MOTIC case got re-opend, now I'm back on track - guess what I get RFE on my pending I-485 for me, not for my wife.

Well, I just got an email, and email says "Request for Additional Evidence Sent". I called USCIS, they said usually both attorney of the record and beneficiery should get the letter.

I didn't receive my denial notice from USCIS, it went to my attorney of the record (old attorney). Guess what, it will go to them again, I have to play the game again to get that letter also.

Can some one tell me what kind of RFE's normally you get when you port AC21 - I'm thiniking employment verification stuff.

EB2- India
PD - 06/13/02
RD - 05/15/2006
EAD - renewed 3 times
AP - renewed 3 times.

Spend almost 20K so far for this f' GC...:cool: