Got my oath letter today!!!!

xenogear

Registered Users (C)
YAY!!! Checked the mail today and has my oath letter....Im so happy!!! Its on April 30 @ 11 a.m. @ the U.S. District Court Central District in Pomona,CA :D

Check out my timeline on my sig...

YAY!!! Checked the mail today and has my oath letter....Im so happy!!! Its on April 30 @ 11 a.m. @ the U.S. District Court Central District in Pomona,CA :D

NIce!

Did you check to see if they had one in March and they didn't give it to you?

+

Is the letter from California Service Center or from the DO?

Thank you and enjoy the freedom.!

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too

I just received my oath letter today too, for the same date , but apparently not the same ceremony :p

How come on the website it says oath ceremony in pomona is at 9 am and 1:30 pm but on my letter it says 11 am. what gives??

Mine said 12 PM. I got there at 11 AM. Oath Ceremony didn't start until 1.30 PM because in my case anyway we had to stand in line. Give them the completely filled out Oath Letter (2nd Page) and then we signed our certificate and then we just waited around. We had 70 something people for our Oath Ceremony so if you have even more than it makes sense because you do Paperwork before.

Memphis office is horrible. Look at myself and spouse's timeline below. She was interviewed in Dec and me in Feb. No oaths yet nor they have any idea if we call when we will be scheduled. Very common to have a gap of 4 - 5 months after interview to get oaths. Is there anything I can do or complain to anyone about this?

Last edited by a moderator:
It should tell your on your Oath Letter but usually the Oath Letter and your Green Card and if you have traveled or got some citation or whatever between Interview and Oath bring proof of your continuous residency or paying your fine. I think that's it.

Don't forget to fill out the second page of the N-445

Superfast processing in Dallas office

Hi Everyone: I was stuck in N-400 name check since May, 06, when I passed the interview. Last week, USCIS district office called me and asked to come for oath ceremony at their office that day ot any day. I did it Monday this week. The officer told me that they are holding two oath ceremonies every day in their office. Looks like election year blessing. Good Luck to all of you who are waiting for their oath.

Hi Everyone: I was stuck in N-400 name check since May, 06, when I passed the interview. Last week, USCIS district office called me and asked to come for oath ceremony at their office that day ot any day. I did it Monday this week. The officer told me that they are holding two oath ceremonies every day in their office. Looks like election year blessing. Good Luck to all of you who are waiting for their oath.

Congratulations!!..wow, now they're doing walk in oaths or giving you a choice of oath dates?