Got LUD ON 485 on 8/1 and 8/2

Well well well....

Instead of 08/01 and 08/02, I see LUDs on my case on 08/03 and 08/05 (Sunday).

LUD today too.

I485 LUD on 08/03, 08/05 and 08/06. Its for both myself and my wife.

Let's hope all these LUD will bring us rain of approvals :)

My congresswoman's office tells me that the TSC is issuing an RFE on my wife's AOS. Oddly enough, the LUD on her case hasn't changed since 3/16, the date post VSC to TSC transfer...only my case has been "active" in terms of LUDs. Since she's the derivative, that might be why, but if there was an RFE on her 485, I'd assume her case would be touched..who knows. And who knows what they want now.

SO far we have seen 2 kinds of RFE on deravative case's

1) marriage certificate

2)TB skin Test.

Does your dervative had Skin test done ?

SO far we have seen 2 kinds of RFE on deravative case's

1) marriage certificate

2)TB skin Test.

Does your dervative had Skin test done ?

Hi sannams,
I think you're right...its most likely the TB Skin Test. I had mine done when we did our medicals, but my wife was due at the time. She had a skin test done a few years prior during a standard physical and the surgeon noted it as such.

LUD on approved AP

Guy's

I have LUD(08/05/07) on my approved AP(05/08/07), i don't know whats happening.

PD: June 2002
I-485: 05/18/04
485 LUD: 05/08/07
Name check and backgroud check is cleared.

please post share your info if you guys have same

Another kind of RFE on derivate that I recd recently is proof of lawful admission and stay in the US, (between any two dates-they give the dates).
They asked for I-94, all I 797s etc.

CongressOwmen's office Called

CongressOwmen's office called me and updated that, Our name checks are cleared and waiting to assign officer and i should hear from them within 45 days.

Meanwhile there are luds after 8/1 and 8/2.

It is very quite in here :( like just before tsunami .....

CongressOwmen's office called me and updated that, Our name checks are cleared and waiting to assign officer and i should hear from them within 45 days.

Sannams,
When did you initiaed with congresswomen ? What is turn around time from them ? Can you please update..

Thanks,

sannams, how long in namecheck

sannams,

How long did you get stuck in Name check?

What did you do to get the name check cleared?

I initiated Case work with congressowmen last month around July 10th 2007.

My name check was pending since Dec 2004.

But when i called IO sometime they told me it is pending and sometime they told me it is cleared.

CongressOwmen office confirmed that Cleared and waiting for Officer assignment and will hear something in 45 days.

Turn around time for congressowmen depends on who is working on your case, they assign case worker you need to follow with them.

I wrote letter to FL ,but whether my namecheck is cleared after that or after that i don't know. I wrote to FL on July 20th 2007

I did the samething on June 2nd week, the day I come to know from infopass. I got reply from seator and congresman that they initiated a request to get the staus from FBI. I also send the request to FL one in June and one in two weeks back but still now no reply.. I had an LUD on July 1, 2 but after that nothing. They didn't answered on my service request, but my wife got a reply that 30-60 day standered thing. I just wondering are they check really on primary application to answer for derivative or they just look at only derivative.. Wait.. Wait....