got IL and DESCHEDULE letter !!! (Durham, NC)

It means they have been sending descheduling notices from 8/4 to 8/14 instead of sending interview letters.

latest deschedule victim

ARGHH!

Phoned up the USCIS info line for the latest about our progress. Found out that name check went fine, fingerprints went fine, an interview was scheduled for late September until Bam! Descheduled without warning.

Never did receive the IL. Then the officer hung up on me so I couldn't even get any more information :-(

K

More on Descheduled Appointment

In order to help you better understand the scheduling/descheduling circumstances I am passing along this portion of a recent email I received:

Mr. __________ and Ms. ____________ (DHS/USCIS Raleigh District Office) have asked me to pass along this information to all of the chapter members concerning descheduled appointments. There was a clerical error which resulted in sending out interview notices which should not have been sent. For that reason, notices are being sent to deschedule appointments for N-400s during October and notices are also being sent for 11:00 a.m. appointments for I-485s during October. The only reason these appointments are being descheduled is because of a clerical error and Mr. _________ indicated that he hopes to reschedule them by November. He was unhappy that these notices got sent out before he caught the clerical error and he apologizes for not having caught it earlier.

Hi washburn. I'm in the same boat as u guys. Got my nov3 interview de-scheduled from Raleigh/Durham. Waiting to see if anyone gets a second interview letter. I will post my personal update when I do. Got descheduled Aug 5.

I hope someone can tries to show up at his initial interview date to see what will happen. I am sure they will take the person if they are not very busy and they have his/her file.

The person can just say: Never received deschedule letter. Any warmonger willing to try ?:eek:

I hope someone can tries to show up at his initial interview date to see what will happen. I am sure they will take the person if they are not very busy and they have his/her file.

The person can just say: Never received deschedule letter. Any warmonger willing to try ?:eek:

I brought up the same argument a few weeks ago as well.
However, at my interview I noticed they told an applicant that his interview had been descheduled and that he will receive a new letter in about 30 days. I wouldn't be surprised if they had a list of daily scheduled interviews that they compare with any descheduled applicants that show up claiming they didn't receive letter.

Anyone received a new interview letter yet?

Nope. Still waiting. This is very frustrating. Looking at other threads and seeing who many folks whose initial starting dates are way later than mine already get their interviews, oaths, and even passports, I feel like I've missed the bus! :mad:

Bobsmyth mentioned that during his interview someone was descheduled in the waiting room and told that he would be rescheduled within 30 days. I suspect this is going to be a longer wait than that... :rolleyes:

I have just learned my new interview date has been set for Oct, 10 2008 and the notice mailed on Sep 17:). It is almost one month since my initial interview descheduled

UPDATE:
got another IV letter today for Oct. 27th
iv at Durham DO..

I'm glad, but will still lay low, hopefully this time it's real.

Hope others who got descheduling letters will also hear from USCIS soon.

Nice. i'm anxiously awaiting mine! I know I won't get to vote this year but my hopes are to get the blue passport as my own x-mas gift

UPDATE:
got another IV letter today for Oct. 27th
iv at Durham DO..

I'm glad, but will still lay low, hopefully this time it's real.

Hope others who got descheduling letters will also hear from USCIS soon.

What time is ur interview? Good luck.

I just received an interview letter

Hey all!!

However, I just received an interview letter, it has same date for an interview that I received earlier and then got descheduled. I hope everyone will receive an interview letter soon....

Hey all!!

However, I just received an interview letter, it has same date for an interview that I received earlier and then got descheduled. I hope everyone will receive an interview letter soon....

Congratulations and good luck for the interview.

Include your timeline in the signature so that everyone can relate to their case.
Thanks