got fp notice

kaycekay

Registered Users (C)
hi
i am a "may 2001" victim. but i got my fp notice today. the amazing thing is that i am the derivative beneficiary, my husband is the direct beneficiary of the I 485 application.
what do you think happened to his fp notice?
we always got our notices and ead approvals together.
what should i do? should i call them to ask for his fp notice?
any ideas?

thanks

call ins on monday, and "plead" for your husband's FP. If you are not able to get through ot not able to get a positive response go to Fp appointment with all other docs and spouse. You shopuld be able to submit the Fp for your spouse also at the same time...

thank you

thanks for your advice

something weired happenned
yestarday after i posted the message, i tried to talk to an officer at TSC. she was so nasty , i could not believe it. she said that i just got lucky to get the fingerprint notice, and my husband didnt.and there are many people way ahead of us from 2000 who did not get fp, and she is not going to help me with any info about my husbands fp notice. she said that some officers do that, but not herself. who do i think i am to ask favors before other fillers from 2000?
what about the ones who filed in 2002 and got fp?
i think i will just let it go. i think she was tired because was friday almost 4 pm.

well. i think, bad experience. i thing she just releived herself on me.

i am going to call again on monday.

I had similar experience before

Just try to ignore this kind of IIO, and keep calling until you get FP for your husband. I was asking her if she could do me a favor, her anwer was I am not doing favors, I am just doing my job.... Really can't say much to a person like that. I even suspect we were talking to the same IIO, the tone was just so similar. but there are some good IIOs for sure, we finally got one, I think. My wife and I both got our FP notice yesterday after calling TSC many times. We are scheduled for early December. So I guess just keep your faith and keep calling...