• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

got dis from there site...

jumybaby

Registered Users (C)
Top News

18.07.2011: DV-2012: Valid new results published

?After the "programming glitch" which caused the first results of the green card lottery to be nullified in early May, the US government has now begun to publish the new results. The American Dream started downloading the results for all its customers and it looks good so far. More than 300 winners have already been notified and more are to follow in the upcoming days. We expect that we are able to notify all our customers by mail and email by the end of the month. We know that the waiting period has been extremely long this year, but now you will have to wait only a few more days. All the best, we keep our fingers crossed!

You guys do know it means that their expecting to hear from more winners who HAVE NOT checked their results yet... There is NO I repeat NO new batch of selected winners coming up. What you seen July 15th is your result!

Top News

18.07.2011: DV-2012: Valid new results published

?After the "programming glitch" which caused the first results of the green card lottery to be nullified in early May, the US government has now begun to publish the new results. The American Dream started downloading the results for all its customers and it looks good so far. More than 300 winners have already been notified and more are to follow in the upcoming days. We expect that we are able to notify all our customers by mail and email by the end of the month. We know that the waiting period has been extremely long this year, but now you will have to wait only a few more days. All the best, we keep our fingers crossed!

Which site was this? Please paste the link.

Anyways I tink you shd google dis...Green Card: News about the DVLottery,you will see more info and you guys shd confirm if its real and nt 4rm d scammer(s)

Anyways I tink you shd google dis...Green Card: News about the DVLottery,you will see more info and you guys shd confirm if its real and nt 4rm d scammer(s)
The information is not relevant if it's not from the official website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those websites that appear after the search are all scammers.The only official website is www.travel.state.gov

It says july 15th therough june 2012...normally dey do write until but now through and through means between/among...pls wat do you think?

Those Dos guys are a confused bunch.I really doubt they know what theyre doing.Theyve done mistake after mistake.

I farking hate when ppl speak in such gibberish abbreviation/replacement language. use proper englsih for fark's sake!