Good news to EB3 JAN Bullettin

I hope you are right. I have seen my buddies running to lawyer's office to downgrade. Watch them before EB3 go back again.

JAN Bullettin is out .

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3897.html

It is good news that EB3 remains same 01MAY01. Since they didn't use any EB3 visa numbers I hope in next few months it will move to 2004. Before it moved to 2001 , it was at june 2003. Hope for the best.

That was before BEC's pile of 400,000+ labors cleared.

According to Trackitt, there are tons and tons of applications of 2002 & 2003 and plenty of 2001. EB3 India could not realistically move beyond Jan 01, 2002. Most likely it'll get stuck in second half of 2001.

these guys seem to be operating in their own world. w/o caring how their stupid decisions effect the life of people. they are just bunch of people completly ignorant to the fact that there are people waiting for GC since 2001. which is 6 years and then wait another 5 years to get the citizenship. At least 11 years of your life waiting for something they may happen today. tomorrow, next year or in next 5 years.
Stupid people have just made everyone current and now they are expecting USCIS, which is mess already, to request visa numbers to predict the demand. Can't these guys just querry the USCIS database which has got all the cases entered and know exaclty how they should move the dates.
They should really release the visa demand as enetred in USCIS databse per year so that people can make their decision either to wait for 1,2,3,4,5,10,20 years or get the hell out of here and move on with life.

I agree with you and feel very sad to hear that you have a 2001 PD and it is not current.
these guys seem to be operating in their own world. w/o caring how their stupid decisions effect the life of people. they are just bunch of people completly ignorant to the fact that there are people waiting for GC since 2001. which is 6 years and then wait another 5 years to get the citizenship. At least 11 years of your life waiting for something they may happen today. tomorrow, next year or in next 5 years.
Stupid people have just made everyone current and now they are expecting USCIS, which is mess already, to request visa numbers to predict the demand. Can't these guys just querry the USCIS database which has got all the cases entered and know exaclty how they should move the dates.
They should really release the visa demand as enetred in USCIS databse per year so that people can make their decision either to wait for 1,2,3,4,5,10,20 years or get the hell out of here and move on with life.

I do understand your frustration. I am equally frustrated as I am waiting since June 2001. It totally unfair by any terms. Every month I would just hope that my PD would be current, but its the same old story. On the lighter side, what makes me crack up are these predictions from various corners. As always the only choice we have...hope for the best.

This is what happened in July 2007 VISA fiasco

In June when USCIS declared every visa category is current, flood of applications with PD as late as 2007 May applied for AOS. And also those eligible one that applied based on June 2007 bulletin.

Those that had applied early got their 485 approved. My colleague whose PD is March 2007, Got his GC, his attorney did not waste even an hour to push his case out of the door to USCIS.

Its not our fault, its our fate.

Take it easy
ShivaB

It is luck, if your in the right place at the right time then you are good. If your not in the right place at the right time then you are sitting waiting like us all.

Thats what I call a lucky babe... PD of 2007 May and already got GC.
Here I am with a PD of dec-2003 EB2 ans still waiting.

In June when USCIS declared every visa category is current, flood of applications with PD as late as 2007 May applied for AOS. And also those eligible one that applied based on June 2007 bulletin.

Those that had applied early got their 485 approved. My colleague whose PD is March 2007, Got his GC, his attorney did not waste even an hour to push his case out of the door to USCIS.

Its not our fault, its our fate.

Take it easy
ShivaB

One day United states of America will become Russia once all the educated people leave this country for safety and oppurtunity elsewhere. Seeing all this gun shots in school and colleges and all world terrorists eyeing to bomb United states makes me think am I really safe in this land of oppurtunity? We might be in a wrong assumption that this country is better than any country in the world. It looks like the other way around. Now a days most Indian nationals tend to go invest in their own country than try to stay in America. Guys in reality is it worth waiting more than half of your life for a peice of Plastic?. It seems like we need to find our strength and say once in for all enough is enough and leave this country together for our Mother land. ladies and Gentlemen I beleive our Mother is calling us. Lets start a thread and organize a group and once in for all tell this racist and corrupted Congress that we leaving for our mother land.

Peace.