Good News: Sort of

wantmygcnow

Volunteer Moderator
No not approved yet. But yesterday my lawyer told me that he contacted the officer again and guess what? The officer told my lawyer that he needs another FP since they have expired..HOw dumb!.....And friday night, my staus changed online saying that FP notice has been sent....Nothing yet! I dont' know if its good or bad but at least something is going on.

Espresso, Lazer, There is no way in hell USCIS approves your case unless you get new FP request..that is how they follow..You should follow up to see why you haven't gotten finger print riequest..

Bio(Code3) = Code1 + Code2 ???

wantmygcnow said:
No not approved yet. But yesterday my lawyer told me that he contacted the officer again and guess what? The officer told my lawyer that he needs another FP since they have expired..HOw dumb!.....And friday night, my staus changed online saying that FP notice has been sent....Nothing yet! I dont' know if its good or bad but at least something is going on.

Espresso, Lazer, There is no way in hell USCIS approves your case unless you get new FP request..that is how they follow..You should follow up to see why you haven't gotten finger print riequest..

Hi Want,

Why do they need your Code1 even if your Code3 is still in good condition? Could you explain the uses for Bio Code1, Code2, and Code3 with CIS?

Thanks,
Hope

wantmygcnow said:

well good for you that you case is moving forward... I don't know how to say to them that they havent sent a FP notice? they will say we are processing mar 2000 cases... :mad:

wantmygcnow said:

Want, is this some sort of admin necessity or they actually run your FP through other government agencies again.

If so, potentially, this could drag for months!

But I did!

I got another fingerprint request, I got FP-ed (Code 1) on Sep 24...I guess I should adjust my signature. THe online status never changed! So what the hell do I do now? And do you guys really think it takes that long to clear the FP? Who should I call about that?

WantmyGCnow, can you get the phone number of the Nebraska Svc Center? I really want to call them and find out what the deal is. What method did your atty use to inquire about hte case? I got ano ffer from an immigration lawyer here to "research" what is happening with my case,. with a starting price of $1500....I was like: "WHAT?"
She did not even seem to know what steps she would quite make.
Thanks all

EspressoJoy said:
I got another fingerprint request, I got FP-ed (Code 1) on Sep 24...I guess I should adjust my signature. THe online status never changed! So what the hell do I do now? And do you guys really think it takes that long to clear the FP? Who should I call about that?

WantmyGCnow, can you get the phone number of the Nebraska Svc Center? I really want to call them and find out what the deal is. What method did your atty use to inquire about hte case? I got ano ffer from an immigration lawyer here to "research" what is happening with my case,. with a starting price of $1500....I was like: "WHAT?"
Thanks all

When did you do your FP again espresso? Did you already complete them? I will ask my lawyer what he does but when I applied for adjustment, I paid him 1800 bucks..which included any research about case status, RFE, interview etc..

EspressoJoy said:

Thanks all

now the very fact that I am not getting FP notice makes me even more nervous... what the heck.... I know that these jerks would ask me for FP before finally approving me.. cuz everybody having ND of Dec 2000 and before are getting FP's.... when would this BS end? :mad:

I got fingerprinted on Sept 24

Yes, please ask your atty - I don't know essentially how to reach my officer/them.

Duudee! I was at an Italian party until 4 this morning - do give me a break wouldya? :D

And speaking of focus: I said I was FP-ed on Sept 24. What do you mean by have they cleared yet? How do I find out?
Grazie ;)

EspressoJoy said:
Duudee! I was at an Italian party until 4 this morning - do give me a break wouldya? :D

And speaking of focus: I said I was FP-ed on Sept 24. What do you mean by have they cleared yet? How do I find out?
Grazie ;)

Dudette...Its coool! I was up till 4 too...wish It wwas italian party though. Well once ur fp'd, didn't you get the USCIS update your status that "your fp were received by USCIS" blah blah...what does your online status say now?

Nope, nothing on the web site, no update whatsoever. Is there always supposed to be? Shit. What do I do? Maybe I need to call them again tomorrow. Check your private messages, Want and Lazer