• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

good news.........More entries will be selected in early October 2012

see me see wahala

mama english u come to immigration forume from nairaland u are welcome,but mine u no abusive word here.

for ur info Obama? i joined immigration forum b4 i joined nairaland. although thank u for welcoming me but am old here. and am not a trouble maker. look else where sir thanks

DV 2013 Program: The online registration period for the 2013 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2013) began on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and concluded on Saturday, November 5, 2011, at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4). See the Diversity Visa Program Instructions webpage for more information.

Entrants in the Diversity Visa 2013 program may now check the status of their entries through Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website through September 30, 2013. Review more about Entrant Status Check. DV 2013 Entrants: Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2013, even if you were not selected on May 1, 2012. The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).

DV 2013 Program: The online registration period for the 2013 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2013) began on Tuesday, October 4, 2011, at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4), and concluded on Saturday, November 5, 2011, at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4). See the Diversity Visa Program Instructions webpage for more information.

Entrants in the Diversity Visa 2013 program may now check the status of their entries through Entrant Status Check on the E-DV website through September 30, 2013. Review more about Entrant Status Check. DV 2013 Entrants: Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2013, even if you were not selected on May 1, 2012. The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).

this is shocking?

Not surprise

this is shocking?

mama english shocking as how,this is not the first time KKC will be surprising us pls don't rely on this lottery make sure u hav another plan even by oct 22 kkC would still surprise us.

Last edited by a moderator:
mama english shocking as how,this is not the first time KKC will be surprising us pls don't rely on this lottery make sure u hav another plan even by oct 22 kkC would still surprise us.

whatever the surprise may be it will be accepted by me.

I JUST CHECKED MY STATUS AND FOUND THE BELOW STATEMENT

Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the Electronic Diversity Visa program at this time. Please note that more entries may be selected on October 1, 2012 at noon (EDT), and we encourage you to keep your confirmation information to check again at that time to see if you have been selected.

Please verify that you have entered all information correctly. You may re-check the Entry status by clicking on the ESC Home Page link below.

It makes sense that the actual selection/redraw will take place on October 1st, but the results will be released on the 22nd due to administrative work involved (i.e sorting the entries, disqualifying duplicates etc. But I stand corrected......

hmmm...that's an interesting and probably good thought there win dv! Good assumption :)

Q

It makes sense that the actual selection/redraw will take place on October 1st, but the results will be released on the 22nd due to administrative work involved (i.e sorting the entries, disqualifying duplicates etc. But I stand corrected......

How would we know if the selection has been done and more winners selected? Do we have to look for the winners on this forum?

Best of luck!

I believe we will know personally once we check after noon on 22 October. I am hopeful winners will make their posts if they are successful. :)

Warm wishes

Q

Now thats Wierd

Why does it state to keep your confirmation number until Sep 2013, if the redraw would be on Oct 2012

that's not true,KKC never tell about the time they make the draw,that's just never happened,they just post the time when they release the winners.
the selection for sure have been taken place before October ,they just need to figure out if they really need to release them or not,though i still think the rest of winners will be released this Monday,checking page has more significant meaning than athor page,also if people would notice that what they first post was : The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on beginning October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4). so you notice the word''beginning '' and also number 22,so how could it be beginning and then 22(you can make sure by checking the first person to post about this 22 thing on this forum so u can see the initial post by KKC),later on they just delete ''Beginning''.i won't be surprise if they just make a mistake by adding 22,also who don't they change the main page where people check thier status.
i also notice that they put ''Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2013'' ,i don't believe that they want us to keep our Confirmation number to the last day of the fiscal year 2013,cause even if you check on september 2013 doesn't mean nothing cause you won't be able to send forms and do the interivew ,so i think they wanted to put''Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2012''.

i still believe the new result will be released on Monday,that's jut my thought

that's not true,KKC never tell about the time they make the draw,that's just never happened,they just post the time when they release the winners.
the selection for sure have been taken place before October ,they just need to figure out if they really need to release them or not,though i still think the rest of winners will be released this Monday,checking page has more significant meaning than athor page,also if people would notice that what they first post was : The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on beginning October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4). so you notice the word''beginning '' and also number 22,so how could it be beginning and then 22(you can make sure by checking the first person to post about this 22 thing on this forum so u can see the initial post by KKC),later on they just delete ''Beginning''.i won't be surprise if they just make a mistake by adding 22,also who don't they change the main page where people check thier status.
i also notice that they put ''Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2013'' ,i don't believe that they want us to keep our Confirmation number to the last day of the fiscal year 2013,cause even if you check on september 2013 doesn't mean nothing cause you won't be able to send forms and do the interivew ,so i think they wanted to put''Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2012''.

i still believe the new result will be released on Monday,that's jut my thought

that's not true,KKC never tell about the time they make the draw,that's just never happened
There is always a 1st time to everything..

The Department of State may select more DV 2013 entries on October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).
From the above,they've explicitly laid out the fact that they may select more ppl ON October 22, 2012 at noon, Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) (GMT-4).

the selection for sure have been taken place before October ,they just need to figure out if they really need to release them or not
How sure r u? Alternatively,this course would be the easier bet bet since it involves less work...but this would mean they are misrepresenting facts by stating the Oct 22nd date.!!!Whatever happens,only God knows.

i don't believe that they want us to keep our Confirmation number to the last day of the fiscal year 2013,cause even if you check on september 2013 doesn't mean nothing cause you won't be able to send forms and do the interview
Nothing is impossible!!!They do take alot of time initially due to the massive response by selectees but after say 4 months,how many selectees do send their documents?answer...very few.In July,we did see ppl being reminded to check their status & they did manage to send their forms,secure interview dates & 1 secured his visa(Loyal12)..about the others in AP,I dont know.

so i think they wanted to put''Please keep your confirmation number until at least September 2012''
Really!!!The fact that they may select new selectees on Oct 22 does not finalize the DV2013 cases...come next year July,others may receive emails to check their status & if u don't have ur CN then,u lose out.

Last edited by a moderator: