Good News for "FBI NAME CHECK"

I hope it is going to be soon a matter of past, and USCIS to start its (Memo)immediate implementation by adjudicating all the cases that have been pending more than 180 days.
Let us cross our finger.
Best luck to all of us.

themen,

Thanks for realy good news. What u think in the case where I-730 is pending for name check? Does those will be approved too?

Chang

Yes, no doubt.
Because the I-730 (asylee family petition) is TIED to the I-485 Asylee base for green card petition.
Yes, I am sure.

Kiev,
People in this forum are more interested in Develpment, implementation, enforcement than just talk or speculation, this is a Memo of implementation.
What you were referring was accordingly a Rumor, re-read the link.
Try to be positive and encouraging to your fellow forum member.
Best Luck.

GrassRoot,

What I think it will do favor to all cases because it has mandated FBI to complete name check within 6 months. So it will help all cases where ever name check is required. Isn't it so?

Let me copy the exact wordings for info in support of my above statement.

"The FBI has committed to providing FBI name check results within this timeframe."

Let me copy the exact wordings for info in support of my above statement.

"The FBI has committed to providing FBI name check results within this timeframe."

It will hep in part.

But they will NOT approve an citizenship application if 180 days have passed and the FBI has not returned the name check result. They will grant an adjustment application under this new policy.

The reason for the different treatment is that legally it is much harder to revoke a grant of naturalization. Revoking a green card is comparatively easy.

It will hep in part.

But they will NOT approve an citizenship application if 180 days have passed and the FBI has not returned the name check result. They will grant an adjustment application under this new policy.

The reason for the different treatment is that legally it is much harder to revoke a grant of naturalization. Revoking a green card is comparatively easy.

It is a good news for all immigrants.
At least, finally, USCIS and FBI are talking about accountability - processing of name checks within 6 months.

It is a big customer service win as they are commited in approving applications for adustment even if FBI does not meet 6 months deadline.

It is a common sense as FBI / DHS have all tools and resources to cancel green card in case of negative name check result.

No, No, No YKASUMOV,
Attention: This is the result of a "Class Action Suit" filed in District Court of Pennsylvania. It is a Clemence of USCIS, or FBI or any other government agency, but the District Court exercized their authoroty to enact a revised national security adjudication.
I am sending below the full 11 pages of the document; Read it in full.
http://www.bibdaily.com/pdfs/Mocanu Aytes.pdf

Thanks.

Question to every forum member.

USCIS have issued a Memo "Revised Name Check Policy".
When do you think that will take effect ?

No, No, No YKASUMOV,
Attention: This is the result of a "Class Action Suit" filed in District Court of Pennsylvania. It is a Clemence of USCIS, or FBI or any other government agency, but the District Court exercized their authoroty to enact a revised national security adjudication.
I am sending below the full 11 pages of the document; Read it in full.
http://www.bibdaily.com/pdfs/Mocanu Aytes.pdf

Thanks.

Thanks for your clarification.
I gues it is too much to expect USCIS / FBI to act and carry out their responsobilties in timely manner unless federal courts intervene.

It looks like that U.S. immigration policies can only be corrected if Congress have a desire ( or "guts) to change old and unefficient laws or federal courts make executive branch "do their job"!!!!