Good moral character questions

aniretake

Registered Users (C)
I have a speeding ticket (way under $500) and a non-moving traffic violation, which was dismissed. What should I answer to these new updated questions???
Q15. Have you ever committed a crime for whic you were not arrested?

Q16. Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer?

Q17: Have you ever been charged with committing any crime or offense?

Q18: Have you ever been charged of a crime or offense?

Q19: Have you ever been placed in an alternative sentencing or a rehabilitative program (for example: diversion, deferred prosecution, withheld adjudication, deferred adjudication)?

Q20: Have you ever received a suspended sentence, been placed on probation, or been paroled?

And what about that table? Should i fill it out

(By the way, have you read the question about the color of your eyes? They actually think eyes can be pink and maroon!! Then why isnt there a matching color for the hair??:D)

Last edited by a moderator:
Q17: Have you ever been charged with committing any crime or offense?
*YES

Q18: Have you ever been charged of a crime or offense?
*YES

Q19: Have you ever been placed in an alternative sentencing or a rehabilitative program (for example: diversion, deferred prosecution, withheld adjudication, deferred adjudication)?
*NO

Q20: Have you ever received a suspended sentence, been placed on probation, or been paroled?

*NO..

all THE BEST

Answer would be no to all since what they are referring to here are criminal offenses, not minor traffic tickets.

what about Q15 and Q16?
15. Have you ever committed a crime for whic you were not arrested?

16. Have you ever been arrested, cited or detained by any law enforcement officer?

And what about that table? Should i fill it out?

Question 15 also deals with criminal acts, like let's say you embezzled money from your employer but were never caught.

Question 16 could be NO as well since evidence has shown that USCIS is not concerned with minor traffic tickets when it comes to this question. Some choose to answer YES to this question since nothing says you don't have to disclose them. In the end the choice is yours, but you can breathe easier knowing that minor traffic tickets are not used to determine moral character.