good attorney in bay area

robin_m

Registered Users (C)
Dear friends,

wac no: WAC-01-282-xxxxx
my 485 is pending with for about 16 months now,
I got laid-off recently and i'm currently looking for similar job.

up until now, FDBL (through my company) handled all my cases
and they don't have office in bay area for individuals.

Could you please suggest a good attorney for individuals.
i guess i'll need initial consultation and need based help thereafter.

Thx.

they have office in sfo

fdbl has an office in bay arear and my case is similar where i have gone thru fdbl thru my company. though i am 02 case and fairly new. What probs did u have with fdbl? is it the cost to bear as an individual or the service? fdbl has office in SFO

thanks for your replies so far.

FDBL is ok but i was told by my fdbl attorney that they don't have office in bay area to deal with individual cases. their los angeles office handles individuals and they'll have to my case and files to there.

i live in san jose so i'd prefer to have the attorney located in bay area.

Hi mani_paul,
thanks for your referral. i wonder if you have any experience with Mr. Donald frieburg. please share your experience via personal mail. You could email me. i appreciate your time.

Martindale.com

This directory of attorneys gives ratings for Lawyers called AV, BV, CV. Though the ratings are based on several factors and may not necessarily indicate their knowledge of immigration rules, it might help.

You can select immigration Law and search for lawyers in Santa Clara county. The ratings are kind of hidden in that you need to click on the attorney's name to see their profile which includes the rating for some of them(Several attorneys may not be rated).
http://www.martindale.com/xp/Martindale/Lawyer_Locator/Search_Lawyer_Locator/loc_search.xml

Donald H.

His law-firm is what i am with for my GC.

Pretty good, havn't had single problem. They'll even track your EAD/AP etc while your 485 is approved.

All paperwork is done to perfection.

I'll give them 10/10

really good attorney

Hi:
If you are looking for good attorney, try getting services from joceylene lew. She is one of the best. Her office is located in Redwood city.
web site: www.lewslaw.com.
Ph # 650-369-2055
Good Luck,
vaks