GOD's GRACE : i485 Approved WAC02092

iamvj

Registered Users (C)
I cannot explain the happiness that I am going through after the tough last 2 years.
But today it almost felt so light - when I opened my mailbox to see a mail from USCIS that my case has been been approved !

YES !! By God's Grace and blessings... I have got my GC !!!

I used to check my status online everytday almost twice even though I had signed up on the USCIS website for case update.

I called up my parents bacvk home and they were so happy !

My wife's case is still pending...but I hope to get her approval soon.

I wish to thank all of you (ALL MEANING ALL) who directly or indirectly helped me through advices/suggestions and GOOD WISHES. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
This site helped me understand that one importasnt thing - I WAS NOT ALONE !!

I would also like to GIVE ALL GOOD WISHES to those who are waiting ..... and would have tears to see apprrovals everyday...wondering when will I write this mail... I used to do the same. And friends...your time will come. Have patience and things are improving. Pray and Pray for all...

WISHING ALL A FASTER APPROVAL. MAY GOD BE WITH ALL OF US !!

iamvj

-----------

WAC-02-02-XXXXX
EB2 - CSC
RD/ND : 01/21/2002
3 APs and 3 EADs
2nd FP in Jan/March
RFE recd. (EVL and 3 yrs W2) : 03/26/04
RFE replied : 04/02/04
RFE recd. by USCIS : 04/09/2004
APPROVAL : 05/06/04

Thanks

My WAC is WAC02-092-XXXXX..it was misstyped WAC02-02XXXXX...

This is how excited I am ...

Have Faith

GoodSaint,

Even though it was frustrating for me at several time, I had faith in him.
TRY IT TO BELIEVE IT !!

iamvj

nah, i will not abuse my intelligence by believing in something so stupid. its for people low on self-confidence and for people who are afraid of something/everything and need to feel secure.

enjoy.

Just out of curiosity. You said you've been checking status online twice daily and signed up the case update service. Do you see your case approved online first then got your letter or the letter came w/o status change online?

Thanks.

email first

I checked my email and I had got a approval email from the Website.

Then went and checked online. Confimed with lawyer they did not know as yet.

Haven't got the letter yet. Lawyer will get it first and then the will send it to me.

Thanks