GOD's GRACE : i485 Approved WAC02092

>>nah, i will not abuse my intelligence by believing in something so stupid. its >>for people low on self-confidence and for people who are afraid of >>something/everything and need to feel secure.

And all this crap from someone who calls himself a good saint? :D :D :D

being a saint has nothing to do with being a stupid believer in crap. i believe in humanity, i believe in honesty, i am kind, do not hurt others...blah blah blah.,.. thats why i am a saint :)

desi-bartender said:
>>nah, i will not abuse my intelligence by believing in something so stupid. its >>for people low on self-confidence and for people who are afraid of >>something/everything and need to feel secure.

And all this crap from someone who calls himself a good saint? :D :D :D

Did you even realize that by something so stupid you might be being very
unkind to many people? Actually you were very rude to imvj by saying that
when he tried to tell you that you should have faith in God?

iamvj comes across as a much humble and better person than snooty sfob
like you. No? But don't too feel about my rantings. I am no saint. :D

someone please respond...

Hi All,
My case is pretty interesting. Please read and let me know your thoughts.

We filed concurrent filing (140 & 485) using a pre-approved labour March 2003. Now we received notice saying 485 is approved for my wife. This is employment based and I haven't got the notice yet. May be I will get it tomorrow or so...
But we haven't got the 140 approved yet...Isn't it weird? Can I believe this approval. The priority date stated in the approval notice is April 2001.

Is this happened to anyone else? Please explain. I have to speak my lawyer yet.

I checked the website and 800. Both 140 and 485 not approved there...Please comment.

Is this because my wife didnot file 140 and 140 is on my name, since this is employment based.

Thanks,
sp.

same goes for me. i may have been offended when he asked me to believe in.... we have more BS, MS and Ph.D.s than total population of most western countries. yet we are the most backward and poor society. no other society has more ev ils than ours. i think this is because we have so many believers.

its laughable when people (and I am talking about these same MS and Ph.D.s) go to temple to get the religious ceremory done right after buying the car.... just one example of sheer stupidity...

there is a difference between being a believer and being stupid.