Ginnu : I Need Your Help..

kike

Registered Users (C)
Labor Petition 04/25/2001;
Eta 750 Approved 10/28/2005;
(no Lawyer)i140,i765,i485(beneficiary/spouse)received Uscis 05/25/06processing Date 06/15/06;
Fingerprints 06/28/06;
Employment Authorization Card For Spouse Received 07/15/06;
Rfe For Beneficiary(birth Certificate) 07/24/06;
Employment Authorization Card For Beneficiary Received 08/05/06;
Rfe I-140 (never Received) 09/15/06
Respond Ref (submited Again All I-140 And Attachments) 12/22/06;
I-140 Approved 01/12/2007;
I-485 Notice Of Case Send To The Local Office 03/22/2007;
My Husband Is The Beneficiary, He Has Two Jobs Same Title Same Salary, He Started In His Second Job Last Year In July, He Had A Desability For 4 Years Since Dec. 2001, Then His First Job(the Petitioner)changed The Way To Pay His Salary, They Did In Cash, So Since 2005, We Changed Our Kind Of Taxes We Did As A Self Employer ....in The Taxes We Proved The W2 Of The Company But Was Very Low, Cause My Husband Received Workscompensation, But He Never Broke The Relation With His Job, But They Decided To Pay Him In Cash, Just For Don't Has Problems With Their Insurance, So In 2006 They Were With A Lot Bussiness Problems, And They Couldn't Make The Payroll For All The Emplyments So Again We Still Doing Our Taxes As A Self Employer, But For This Year 2006 We Proved The W2 Of The Second Company That He Started Last Year, And They Want To Support My Husband As Petitioner For This Case, They Are In The Bussiness 2 Years They Have A Good Income(millions) But They Has Just Two Years Of Taxes; We Are Waiting For The Interview We Didn't Receive Nothing From Uscis, We Don't Know If It's Good To Changed The Job We Are Not Sure About Whats The Limit For The Taxes Of The New Job..has To Be The Same Of My Petitioner Company? They Were Since 1994, But Now They Are In A Bad Situation, They Didn't Cut My Case, But How Can I Prove Taxes Of The Company All 2006 They Paid In Cash, If We Do The Ac21 What Does We Need? Do I Need To Use A Lawyer To Do This? Please Helpme, I Read All Your Comments, I Very Nervous I Can't Decide What Was To Use...i Will Appreciate You Can Clear My Questions, God Bless Your And Thanks A Lot
Eri

Labor Petition 04/25/2001;
Eta 750 Approved 10/28/2005;
(no Lawyer)i140,i765,i485(beneficiary/spouse)received Uscis 05/25/06processing Date 06/15/06;
Fingerprints 06/28/06;
Employment Authorization Card For Spouse Received 07/15/06;
Rfe For Beneficiary(birth Certificate) 07/24/06;
Employment Authorization Card For Beneficiary Received 08/05/06;
Rfe I-140 (never Received) 09/15/06
Respond Ref (submited Again All I-140 And Attachments) 12/22/06;
I-140 Approved 01/12/2007;
I-485 Notice Of Case Send To The Local Office 03/22/2007;
My Husband Is The Beneficiary, He Has Two Jobs Same Title Same Salary, He Started In His Second Job Last Year In July, He Had A Desability For 4 Years Since Dec. 2001, Then His First Job(the Petitioner)changed The Way To Pay His Salary, They Did In Cash, So Since 2005, We Changed Our Kind Of Taxes We Did As A Self Employer ....in The Taxes We Proved The W2 Of The Company But Was Very Low, Cause My Husband Received Workscompensation, But He Never Broke The Relation With His Job, But They Decided To Pay Him In Cash, Just For Don't Has Problems With Their Insurance, So In 2006 They Were With A Lot Bussiness Problems, And They Couldn't Make The Payroll For All The Emplyments So Again We Still Doing Our Taxes As A Self Employer, But For This Year 2006 We Proved The W2 Of The Second Company That He Started Last Year, And They Want To Support My Husband As Petitioner For This Case, They Are In The Bussiness 2 Years They Have A Good Income(millions) But They Has Just Two Years Of Taxes; We Are Waiting For The Interview We Didn't Receive Nothing From Uscis, We Don't Know If It's Good To Changed The Job We Are Not Sure About Whats The Limit For The Taxes Of The New Job..has To Be The Same Of My Petitioner Company? They Were Since 1994, But Now They Are In A Bad Situation, They Didn't Cut My Case, But How Can I Prove Taxes Of The Company All 2006 They Paid In Cash, If We Do The Ac21 What Does We Need? Do I Need To Use A Lawyer To Do This? Please Helpme, I Read All Your Comments, I Very Nervous I Can't Decide What Was To Use...i Will Appreciate You Can Clear My Questions, God Bless Your And Thanks A Lot
Eri
- go to good lawyer and seek legal advice. How many places you are posting the same?

Thanks I Will , For Some Reason This Post Was Repeat... Dont Worry Was Just This......

What's the % about the portability AC21 will approve?
Doing the portability mean to star again since the beggining like the original i-140...true or false?
what's the most commun that USCIS ask for bring original papers for the interview?
thanks, and good bless you!!
erika

today we went to the local office of uscis, the officer told us the our FBI background is clear...(good information)....he said that the interview is coming soon and for the reason he don't recommend to use the portability ac21, because our case is already transferred and if we do the portability our case can be take more time in the process to be approve....but we asked about our taxes because my husband had a desability and he said if we have everything to proof we don't need to worry he said you check name passed and you are almost to be granted... if you are doing the portability you will be waiting more than 5 months... well we will see an attorney this saturday i want to clear this details...if you can give me ideas ...is true o false the ac21 will belonger...? thanks again take care and good bless you
erika