ginnu help me

kabish

Registered Users (C)
Hi ginnu/folks

140 approved.485 pending.2nd EAD/Approved.Company A laid off last month.Company A is sending letter to USCIS that "This employee is no longer in our company in end of august.Now Got an offer with Company B.It is an consulting company.But location is different,It is an contract to hire position.
So after one month i will be working through Company B as a contractor in Company C.Company C will be hiring me as fulltime employee after one month.
Now my questions are

1.After joining as a contractor i need to invoke Ac21 through company B??(Before august)
2.Suppose company C is giving full time offer that time also i need to invoke ac21??(After August??)

I hope that if i change my job from coast to coast also my Service center remains same??

What are things i need for AC21??

REgards
Kabish

:confused:

kabish said:
Hi ginnu/folks

140 approved.485 pending.2nd EAD/Approved.Company A laid off last month.Company A is sending letter to USCIS that "This employee is no longer in our company in end of august.Now Got an offer with Company B.It is an consulting company.But location is different,It is an contract to hire position.
So after one month i will be working through Company B as a contractor in Company C.Company C will be hiring me as fulltime employee after one month.
Now my questions are

1.After joining as a contractor i need to invoke Ac21 through company B??(Before august)
2.Suppose company C is giving full time offer that time also i need to invoke ac21??(After August??)

I hope that if i change my job from coast to coast also my Service center remains same??

What are things i need for AC21??

REgards
Kabish

:confused:
1 you become eligible for AC21 only after your pendingI-485 hits 180 days before 180 days your employer CAN revoke the I-140, if they are not revoking then you may be safe
2 you need permanent job offer letter with similar job duties to invoke AC21+request letter from your side +new employer job offer letter+ Copy of I-485 filing
3 It has to be permanence job offer to invoke AC21 it can be from B or C, It is better to send AC21 request on the base of employer C letter and better send it when you are working with C and you can also enclose 2-3 recent pay stub copy through C
4 I don’t think they are going to touch/approve your I-485 till October 2005 and you will join C in august and then in September end invoke AC21
** If possible maintain H1 status and join new employer with H1
* location of new job or under different service or salary is no problem for AC21