GINNU / GURUS Please help : AC21 in future job bases GC

Mitwaaa

Registered Users (C)
My GC is being processed based on future job.

I140 approved

485 pending.

1. Since I have never worked for company A, would AC21 be applicable?

2. Can I show employment with company B ( job and salary are similar) and argue that AC21 be applied.

HAs there been any approvals based on these facts?

Appreciate your help.

Mitwaa

are we similar?

Hi there:

My case is also filed based on future job/employment.

Company A's law firm filed for us (couple, wife is dependant), while I was working for Company B,
changed 1-2 jobs, then changed job, 9 months after the filing of I-485, to Company C.

Our case is being transferred from VSC (company A is based in New Jersey) to San Francisco Local office (I'm living in Alameda County) since Jan, 2004.

To my understanding, we are not related to AC21 issues, is that a right conclusion?

Mitwaaa said:
My GC is being processed based on future job.

I140 approved

485 pending.
------- if I-140 approved AND I-485 pending more than 180 days you are eligible to use AC21 if you find same/similar job
1. Since I have never worked for company A, would AC21 be applicable?
------YES, GC is for future job
2. Can I show employment with company B ( job and salary are similar) and argue that AC21 be applied.
----yes
HAs there been any approvals based on these facts?
----yes

*** why you post it again it was poted few days back??
Appreciate your help.

Mitwaa

rickysun said:
Hi there:

My case is also filed based on future job/employment.

Company A's law firm filed for us (couple, wife is dependant), while I was working for Company B,
changed 1-2 jobs, then changed job, 9 months after the filing of I-485, to Company C.

Our case is being transferred from VSC (company A is based in New Jersey) to San Francisco Local office (I'm living in Alameda County) since Jan, 2004.

To my understanding, we are not related to AC21 issues, is that a right
----- you have to use AC21 as your company A filed I-140 for you and not company C
If you want to work with company C after GC then use AC21, if you want to work with A then no need of AC21
conclusion?