Ginnu,got some Q's regarding AC21

Vish1348

Registered Users (C)
Ginnu,
140 approved, 485 pending more than 6 months means im eligible for AC21.
Shifted companies (just started working for the new one, dint ask any docs yet) and yet to inform INS or send in the letter.EAD valid until 10/31/05 so i need to renew it.

Existing H1b with the sponsoring company is valid till Jan 06. Used AP to enter, so I 94 is valid for a year and says AOS, though i dint use EAD at that time, as i still was on H1

Can i do a H1 transfer to a new company ? Will that create confusion or should i just use my EAD and not do a H1 transfer.

Please do let me know.Thanks much
Also im done with Code 2 Biometrics if that means anything ?
Vish

Vish1348 said:
Ginnu,
140 approved, 485 pending more than 6 months means im eligible for AC21.
---yes
Shifted companies (just started working for the new one, dint ask any docs yet) and yet to inform INS or send in the letter.EAD valid until 10/31/05 so i need to renew it.
----------- always renew EAD 4-5 months advance and keep valid AP with you
Existing H1b with the sponsoring company is valid till Jan 06. Used AP to enter, so I 94 is valid for a year and says AOS, though i dint use EAD at that time, as i still was on H1
------------ use of AP does not invalidate H1 status if you are working with the same employer who filed latest H1
Can i do a H1 transfer to a new company ?
----------YES
Will that create confusion or should i just use my EAD and not do a H1 transfer.
--------------H1 trasfer is good back up
Please do let me know.Thanks much
Also im done with Code 2 Biometrics if that means anything ?
--photographs,fingerprint
Vish

Thanks Man !

One more thing, im renewing EAD online right now. In the application i selected
PAROLEE for mode of last entry and
Current Status is H1B

Is that correct ?

Appreciate your help
Vish