Ginnu and Others - Please suggest me.

NiceGuy2006

Registered Users (C)
Ginnu and Others,

My Labor priority date is aug 01 eb2
My 140 was approved and 485 receipt date is 8 months ago. If I change job, will there be any problem ? Can you provide me the format of ac21 and EVL.
Also suggest me what will be the ideal thing to do, do you think switching employer is fine? I am out of project now. when i find another project, do you think it will be fine?Do you think the new employer should be a big company.If the new company has just 2 employees and the company is just recently started will it be a problem ?

Thanks in advance

NiceGuy2006 said:
Ginnu and Others,

My Labor priority date is aug 01 eb2
My 140 was approved and 485 receipt date is 8 months ago. If I change job, will there be any problem ?
-you are eligible for AC21
Can you provide me the format of ac21 and EVL.
----------- look at the Sticky and search the sample AC21 letter

Also suggest me what will be the ideal thing to do, do you think switching employer is fine?
-that you have to decide
I am out of project now. when i find another project, do you think it will be fine?
---------------- find the job ASAP, you need the permanent job offer at the time of I-485 approval.

Do you think the new employer should be a big company.If the new company has just 2 employees and the company is just recently started will it be a problem ?

Thanks in advance

Please answer this question

Ginnu,

please answer this question .

Do you think the new employer should be a big company.If the new company has just 2 employees and the company is just recently started will it be a problem ?

Guys, Please answer my question

NiceGuy2006

hello

in case of AC-21 they do not ask anything. it is not me this is the law.company size does not matter. Yates Memo clearly tells not to ask or send any RFE.
thanks
gogi274

gogi274 said:
hello

in case of AC-21 they do not ask anything. it is not me this is the law.company size does not matter. Yates Memo clearly tells not to ask or send any RFE.

They CAN ask ability to pay, they can ask company documents or any documents. they can change the MEMO any time, MEMO is not law.

thanks
gogi274

Ginnu & Gurus...AC21 is law or Yates memo?

Bit confused between Yates Memo & AC21...I think AC21 Section 106 (c) is a law under which we can move from one employer to another (after I-140 approved & I-485 pending 180 days)..Now, you are saying its Yates memo & NOT a law...bit confused..will you pl be more clear?

Do you mean that AC21 is not law?

Thanks in advance.

If joining an employer with 100+ employees is it okay ? How do I know how many employees that employer is having ?

Just use some common sense.

If the 100+ employees company is 10+ yrs old, that should be good.

When the USCIS checks the ability to pay, they're looking for just that.

A company started one yr back with 2 employees would seem to be a risk, wouldn't it?

Yes, a company with 100 employees is a far safer bet.