Gimme Hope...........fellows

Beep Beep

Registered Users (C)
Ladies and Gentlemen
I know that nobody knows whats goin on with CIS,I just need some hope from y'all.
My ND is may 2003 and i have done my bio code 3 and send 'em medical on 2nd Nov 05,after that my case status never changed and I m still waiting for any response from them. After reading this forum regularly I was thinking that i will be approved in Dec 05 BUT I was wrong. I donno how long is my wait for approval .( As y'all know that wait is the most difficult thing to do) :mad:
I will appreciate ur positive comments on that .
btw I m derivative asylee.nsc
Thanks y'all for caring

Beep Beep,

I am in the same boat like you. My ND is June 2003. I did my BIO in earlier Nov and the NSC received my Medical on Nov 2. Nothing has happened since then.

I saw some forum members who have an ND or RD of 2003 received thier GC approval , I am hoping we will get our approval soon.

Beep Beep said:
Ladies and Gentlemen
I know that nobody knows whats goin on with CIS,I just need some hope from y'all.
My ND is may 2003 and i have done my bio code 3 and send 'em medical on 2nd Nov 05,after that my case status never changed and I m still waiting for any response from them. After reading this forum regularly I was thinking that i will be approved in Dec 05 BUT I was wrong. I donno how long is my wait for approval .( As y'all know that wait is the most difficult thing to do) :mad:
Thanks y'all for caring

Beep Beep said:
Ladies and Gentlemen
Thanks y'all for caring

Maybe your GC is delayed due to excessive use of the contraction "y'all".

Beep Beep for U!

Hey Beep Beep, r u saying that ur online status never changed since u last send out the RFI. did u try callin the ncs coz after 60 days they can run an inquiry on your case. Same thing happened to me , my online status has not changed yet and i still have some days to wait if it'll change. i hope it changes soon... lemme know.

IKAKO, if there is something specific you need to ask in your case, you can call and ask them of course any time you want, but if you will just call for an inquiry to see why they have not approved you yet or when they will, well, you applied in August 2005, so I guess it is way too early for such an inquiry. But if you have questions otherwise like your BIO and whatnot, you can bombard them with questions.

I guess clotty is right......
my online status never changed after sending them my medical.
anyways i have no other option except to wait. as a matter of fact, i called 'em once but the lady said i have to wait and they will send me an approval letter or any request they may have for any kind of documents.
thanks for ur help

hey cchong, i guess we have exactly the same timeline
i'm pretty sure that our cases are handled by the same IO in NSC.

Good luck to all!! :cool: :cool:

cchong said:
Beep Beep,

I am in the same boat like you. My ND is June 2003. I did my BIO in earlier Nov and the NSC received my Medical on Nov 2. Nothing has happened since then.

I saw some forum members who have an ND or RD of 2003 received thier GC approval , I am hoping we will get our approval soon.

Hi Kelvin,

Yep. We have almost the same timeline except the ND date. Since you and me have the same timeline on BIO and RFI, I think our cases will get approve the about the same time. I hope it will be soon though.

kelvin2088 said:
hey cchong, i guess we have exactly the same timeline
i'm pretty sure that our cases are handled by the same IO in NSC.

Good luck to all!! :cool: :cool: