gettingclosernow, please come in!

luckstar

Registered Users (C)
Gettingclosernow, I posted this following your last post. In case you didn't read it. I post it here again. This question may sound naive for you, please excuse me. And I really appreciate your comments on it. I desperately need help on this.

Somehow, I called CSC last week, got hold for two and half hours and I gave it up. This morning, I decided to do it again, got through the line, hold for almost 4 hours, never reach an IIO, and gave it up again. I believe I must made some mistakes during the phone process and reach some dead-end, that's why I will never reach a IIO no matter how long I hold. Would you mind check out the following procedure for me to see if the way I used was okay? Thank you.

I waked up early morning at 7am and started to call 949-831-8427.
After many times redial, I got through, and heard CSC message.
Then Push 1, (for English)
Push 1 again (for case status)
Push 0 (for IIO)
Then I ended in the endless message "all our customer representative are currently busy, if you want reach auto .., push one, otherwise, please hold for the next available representative" .

I really don't think 4 hours waiting is right, besides, all of you guys reached IIO in less than 1 hour. Something must be wrong in the ways I used above. Anyway comments? Thanks a lot.

Hope this will help.

If you call after 5pm, it takes less time to get through. I called last friday, it took me 10 min to dial in and 25 min to speake to an IIO.

when you finally get through.....

press 1 (only once.....don't press the second time)

then press 0

i think because you press 1, then press 1 again you get sent to INS wait hell.....today was the longest i've ever waited....i've phoned them about 6 times.....usually 30 min hold each time