Getting married to green card holder

Kanzakazi

Hi, I'm getting married to a green card holder, who lives and works in the US. I'm well aware of the fact that as a green card holder he can not sponsor me before he gets the nationality. All I want to know is - is there any other quicker way of calling me over to US? Can he call me over to the US on a student visa? I'm a bit confused and obviously very stressed. Oh! An other point is, he is a British citizen aswell and I will get my red passport as soon as I get married to him, so will I b able to go to the US on a visa wavier programe to visit him?

I'm well aware of the fact that as a green card holder he can not sponsor me before he gets the nationality.

He can sponsor you immediately, there is just a wait for a visa to become available.

All I want to know is - is there any other quicker way of calling me over to US? Can he call me over to the US on a student visa?

I am puzzled by your term. You are not a djin to be summoned.

An other point is, he is a British citizen aswell and I will get my red passport as soon as I get married to him, so will I b able to go to the US on a visa wavier programe to visit him?

Perhaps, but if you have an LPR spouse you are likely to be refused entrance.

Hi i recently married with US girl now i have green card, Originally i am from Austria i want to know that now i have green card but the procedure that how my mother also live with me in US.

You can have a green card as well. A petition will be made easily if you got married to a green card holder. though you should have all the required documents for it.

You can have a green card as well. A petition will be made easily if you got married to a green card holder. though you should have all the required documents for it.

You have two posts on this forum months apart, but both of them are word for word copies of posts someone else has made. Are you a real person?