Getting Code 1 done ahead of schedule

wantmygcnow

Volunteer Moderator
I found really something stupid from my lawyer. MY BIO Code 1 was scheduled for Nov 19 but I did it on October 29th. Today I found out that, they will not send my FP's to the FBI for clearance until then....BECAUSE they don't want the USCIS to get confused..Say what? huh? come again? They said I am out of the "queue"..ha!

I am just baffled...So anyone with bio code 1 for the future and want to do it now..will make no difference in your processing...You will just cause a headache by being turned away since you are out of the "queue"

Not that I have ever done Bio ahead of schedule but I have always had my doubts about getting it done early. There must be a reason everyone is assigned a certain date for Bio. If everybody shows up ahead of schedule, not only it will flood the FBI processing center (given they have other priorities they are working on) but also it will be hard for USCIS to keep track of who is doing it on what date. Again everything comes back to being in the "queue". I am pretty sure they have other reasons too.

wantmygcnow said:
I found really something stupid from my lawyer. MY BIO Code 1 was scheduled for Nov 19 but I did it on October 29th. Today I found out that, they will not send my FP's to the FBI for clearance until then....BECAUSE they don't want the USCIS to get confused..Say what? huh? come again? They said I am out of the "queue"..ha!

I am just baffled...So anyone with bio code 1 for the future and want to do it now..will make no difference in your processing...You will just cause a headache by being turned away since you are out of the "queue"

That is not true, my Code 1 scheduled for november 5 i did it on october 22 and i called FBI to check they told me the result has been sent to NSC same day!!!!!!

ashgajo said:
That is not true, my Code 1 scheduled for november 5 i did it on october 22 and i called FBI to check they told me the result has been sent to NSC same day!!!!!!

But has USCIS aknowledge that they have gotten your FP review??? FBI can send them something everyday but until they ackowledge it, it wont move up in their queue...

wantmygcnow said:
But has USCIS aknowledge that they have gotten your FP review??? FBI can send them something everyday but until they ackowledge it, it wont move up in their queue...

I did not hear any thing from USCIS since then. my case status did not update as well.

ashgajo said:
I did not hear any thing from USCIS since then. my case status did not update as well.

In that case see what happens on Nov 5...Hopefully you get a response like "your Finger prints were received" blah blah..and let us know.

well well

Let's see. My Code 1 was scheduled for September 27th. It was during only, I repeat, the only business trip I ever had with my company (Murphy's law) so I went 3 days before that. And, I caleld the FBI, they sent it back to USCIS. So...no update in LUD, I wonder if that is the problem. I doubt it....

EspressoJoy said:
Let's see. My Code 1 was scheduled for September 27th. It was during only, I repeat, the only business trip I ever had with my company (Murphy's law) so I went 3 days before that. And, I caleld the FBI, they sent it back to USCIS. So...no update in LUD, I wonder if that is the problem. I doubt it....

I will not worry this time about doing it earlier and do it on 12/07/05. I don't care now if I get my Gc one month earlier or later. I am emotionally dead.

Cheer up buddy !!!

Lazerthegreat said:
I will not worry this time about doing it earlier and do it on 12/07/05. I don't care now if I get my Gc one month earlier or later. I am emotionally dead.

Don't be upset dude. You are really close. You can get my words on this. Really, really close !!!!!!! :) :) :) :) .
Since 12/07 for code 1 by 01/07 you must see something coming up for sure.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Don't be upset dude. You are really close. You can get my words on this. Really, really close !!!!!!! :) :) :) :) .
Since 12/07 for code 1 by 01/07 you must see something coming up for sure.
Atique.

atique! I will hang onto your words buddy... thanks... :)