Gc in mail yet?

Update! I just got USCIS customer service rep to do a "service inquire" on my case. It still shows pending on CRIS and last touched on 02-06-09.I also never received an approval letter, my lawyer did though.

It was actually done easily this time with no problem, unlike the usual *** you get for customer service whom like to argue.....

yes, my I-751 was approved by VSC on 5/15/09 and i got the actual card in the mail today despite the notice on the USCIS website saying card production is delayed.

This is what I got after talking to customer service Friday and requesting a service order....

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: EAC090795****

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 19, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

I was already approved way before this on May 28! I was hoping for a "production of card order" for my card not old info. Thanx customer service...:mad: