GC holder petitioned I-130 for spouse that is abroad

pipabest

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

Just want to start a new thread. I just got married and my wife is abroad. I filed I-130 for her, I know it is a long wait, but I think it would be a good idea to share some experience. My wife will try to get B2 visa in July, I will try to keep you posted about our journey.

Hi all, just want to share some info, my wife applied for B2 and got rejected without reason, consular just said "I'm sorry but I can't issue you visa right now".

pipabest, its completely understandable why her visa got rejected. When you apply for a US Visa (any category), you need to convince them that you'll be returning back to the country. In your case, the main intention of your wife is to immigrate here (which is why you submitted the I130 form).

I think you're gonna have to wait it out. If I were you, I'd make plans to visit her every year. Gonna be tough, but there's no other way.

Ironically enough, I might experience the same thing down the line.

Thank you miss_chang, but Im trying to fly and see her as often as I can. It is at list 10 hour flight. We knew that this will be a problem when she was applying for tourist visa, but we will try again.

Thank you miss_chang, but Im trying to fly and see her as often as I can. It is at list 10 hour flight. We knew that this will be a problem when she was applying for tourist visa, but we will try again.

Any non-immigrant visa other than those exempted by "dual intent" (H1-B or L) MUST be denied based on her known immigrant intent. Don't waste you time, money and effort at applying again. She would have to lie to get one and that would be a further problem later and bar admission in the absence of a hard to get waiver.

Hey guy just want to let you know that our petition I-130 finally got approved and has been transferred to National Visa Center

Hey guy just want to let you know that our petition I-130 finally got approved and has been transfer

Hey guy just want to let you know that our petition I-130 finally got approved and has been transferred to National Visa Center

Hey Pipabest Congrats!!!!! all the Best and you always lucky all your applications are getting approved on Time....Any Way I am Happy for you..