GC Card production ordered (EB2)

ram0623

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,
I wanted to share/update you guys about my case. I checked my I-485 status on USCIS Webstie. Its says: Card production ordered. I guess its good news. I am giving my info below so, who ever in my category and same approx.. dates can guess their approval times. again, thanks each one of you guys for your help. great.

My Priority Date: March 04th 2004 (EB2).
I-140 Receipt Date: Aug 08th 2007 , Notice Date: Sep 18th 2007
AD:May 27 2008
I-485 Receipt Date: Aug 08th 2007 , Notice Date: Sep 18th 2007
Card production ordered: June 16 2008.

My wifes I-485 is still received and pending.

One question: since, the Card production ordered date is June 16 2008. can any one of you guys on the same situation, when did you recieve your GC card, once you see the Card production ordered on the USCIS website. your reply will be greatly appreciate.
I will update you guys, once I receive my GC.

Hello Guys,
I wanted to share/update you guys about my case. I checked my I-485 status on USCIS Webstie. Its says: Card production ordered. I guess its good news. I am giving my info below so, who ever in my category and same approx.. dates can guess their approval times. again, thanks each one of you guys for your help. great.

One question: since, the Card production ordered date is June 16 2008. can any one of you guys on the same situation, when did you recieve your GC card, once you see the Card production ordered on the USCIS website. your reply will be greatly appreciate.

Congratulations..

Well, it certianly is a great news for people like me who have RDs in Aug, 07.

Enjoy the green.

Thanks guys,
when i first checked my status, I got the status: Card production ordered, as i mentioned earlier.
I NEVER SEE WELCOME NOTICE(status).
question:
1.should we get wel come notice first and status changes to : card production ordered.
2.what is there in the welcome notice for PR.

any reply is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

forget order of welcome email etc...just be happy

Congratulations !...just do not worry about welcome email order and if it was suppose to ocme ever...I never received one....once your status is changed to card production ordered..you will get physical card within 7 days (including weekends)....so be happy...there will be a welcome document inside the physical post...as sometimes they do not inform by email....

Thanks guys,
when i first checked my status, I got the status: Card production ordered, as i mentioned earlier.
I NEVER SEE WELCOME NOTICE(status).
question:
1.should we get wel come notice first and status changes to : card production ordered.
2.what is there in the welcome notice for PR.

any reply is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

thanks for your reply and appreciate it. I hope, everybody gets their GC early.
One more question:
once I receive the GC ,is there anything like, getting stamped(IF ANY?) in the passport. do I have to go somewhere to get my passport stamped. is there any procedure like that after I recieve my GC.

Congrats Ram,

Which service center?

Hello Guys,

update guys. I am seeing my status as follow now:

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On June 19, 2008, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

my wife got RFE.
does anybody in the same situation and have got RFE for their spouse and know about it. can you give me any latest news about it. like, what they are asking. appreciate it. thanks,

Ram

I received our cards (mine and spouse) last week and here was the sequence of events/emails. Note that both spouse and I received the same emails at the same time during each event

1) Monday PM - "Approval notice sent" email
2) wednesday PM - "welcome letter sent welcoming new permanenet resident" email
3) Friday AM - "Cards Mailed" email (NOT "card production ordered")
4) Saturday - received physical cards
5) Monday - Received approval notice (not sure if thats the same as letter, but we only got one letter + cards

You will have yours in had shortly

I still didn't get anything from USCIS. I am still waiting. hope, I will get it soon (Will Update again). Can anyone, answer my questions above.
thanks

Guys,
I have recieved the Welcome Letter today From USCIS. actually, My Attorney got the welcome letter today. I am hoping to get the physical card in coming days. hope, will get it soon. i just want to update you guys.
Thanks

Looks like NSC is moving faster than TSC

ramo623's case is more like an exception rather than rule. Even NSC is following the receipt date and that date is sometime in July (similar to the one for TSC).

As you have noticed in this forum there are quite a few people that have RDs in June/July still waiting...

Cards Received

hello Guys,
I Wanted To Share/update You Guys About My Case. I Checked My I-485 Status On Uscis Webstie. Its Says: card Production Ordered. I Guess Its Good News. I Am Giving My Info Below So, Who Ever In My Category And Same Approx.. Dates Can Guess Their Approval Times. Again, Thanks Each One Of You Guys For Your Help. Great.

My Priority Date: March 04th 2004 (eb2).
Ad:may 27 2008
Card Production Ordered: June 16 2008.

My Wifes I-485 Is Still Received And Pending.

One Question: Since, The Card Production Ordered Date Is June 16 2008. Can Any One Of You Guys On The Same Situation, When Did You Recieve Your Gc Card, Once You See The Card Production Ordered On The Uscis Website. Your Reply Will Be Greatly Appreciate.
I Will Update You Guys, Once I Receive My Gc.

Congrats
I Also Saw The Same Email Last Month And For The Moment I Was Very Happy That Finally I Got It But It Turns To Be Ead Cards For Which I Totally Forgot. Anyhow I Do Wish Urs Is Gc.
Have Fun N Enjoy

Hey Ram !

Congratulations! could you tell me how long it took to receive GC from the day your PD became current ? [ i know it varies from case to case but curious to get an idea ]

thanks in advance.

Dear friends,
I came to know, I received my GC today. My friends called me and he said he got my GC Card. he was on vacation for one week and after coming home he said that, he had seen my GC from USCIS. never the less, I am happy atlast I got the GC Card.
I changed my address online, but they still send my GC Card to My Friends address (Which I was using during my I485 filing), its really strange. But I dont care and I am happy I atlast got it and I am waiting on my wife's approval.
ForeverGreen, Here is my Info.
My Card production ordered date : jUNE 16
Approval Notice sent : June 19 (Recieved on June 25 at my attorney's office)
Physical GC Card Received: Posted date on the Envelop from USCIS was June 18th.
so , my friend would have got it last week (he was out for vacation). today he came back and saw my GC. so, forevergreen, I do not know, the exact date, when it was received.

everybody, thanks for your help and response. i wish everybody would get their GC as early as possible. I wish.

thanks.... and will update once I get gc FOR MY WIFE.