GC Card production ordered (EB2)

Great news ram0623 !

btw did you put a mail forward with USPS as well ? I too have recently changed my address on my I-485 as well as have a USPS forward...hoping my GC gets mailed to my new address.

InTheMoment,
I havent put any mail forward with USPS. since, its my friends place, he was able to forward it to me. one more thing, I was really surprised, that I have update my address with USCIS, they have my new address, but they still end up sending the card to my Friends address. strange !!.

When Your Processing Dates Become Current, How Much Time It Took Since You Received The Card Production Mail??

Labor Priority Date: March 04th 2004
my I-485 RD: Aug 08 2007.
It took roughly one week to get my PR Card after I see my status: card production ordered.

Labor Priority Date: March 04th 2004
my I-485 RD: Aug 08 2007.
It took roughly one week to get my PR Card after I see my status: card production ordered.

Hey Ram,

Eddy and I asked the same question but you did not understand.

Anyway, I looked at murthys site and checked the bulletin, it happend in June 2008.
( three months of forward movement for India and China in the EB2 category since the last update! )

That means Ram got his GC within 2-3 weeks after PD became current. I should say that's pretty quick!

Hope this helps.

Ram, Did you get any confirmation mail from USCIS after you changed your address?

Today I could see the status 'Card production ordered.' we are expecting our physical GC card soon and we have also changed our adress after we filed our I485. By seeing Ram's case I get a doubt whether my new address got updated or not. if I call USCIS, will they inform my current address? Though I have registered in USPS for change of address , I have a doubt whether they will forward the Govt. mails.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.