GC Approved!! yahooooooooooooo

Grandhirk,

You have the mother of all grand spirit in you!
May that grand spirit carry you out of the illness you have.
I pray for you and your family, especially your child. Have faith and courage and you will overcome.....

It is ironic that you got your GC approval due to your sickness, the price of a life in this country should not have to be so high.

Keep up your positive outlook of life and I wish you millions of dollars of income!

Phoenix Saint.:)

Dr Ram,

We, the folks that browse these threads, always swinging between hope and despair, are like a family. So you are one our family members. See, how your victory brings smile on so many faces!

You will be OK buddy. We are all with you. May be some day in future you will muse over these feelings, smile and close the memory box just in time to look at another set of teeth, waiting for your tools.

Have a long, peaceful and happy life. Cuddle and spoil the 2 yr old. Regards to your wife and elders in family.

BTW - Do you have any plans to give discount to members of this fourm or folks whose GC waiting > 2 yr old......(just kidding!)

Yours
Planet3rd

Congratulations on your approval!

Your story encourages all of us in this forum.
I just want to say enjoy your freedom and wish you recover soon!

God Bless you and your family!

Peter

Grandhirk,

Couple of days back, I woke up early in the morning, having a cup of tea, read your posting and I was agape. What followed was a day of termoil within, helplessness coupled with sadness.

But after a couple of days, still, what all I think of, is a "WISH" that you reply to this thread with a Big YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, this time sharing the NEWS with all the fellow forum mates, that you got WELL, CURED and there is nothing to worry about.

May GOD let my WISH COME TRUE......

Guys, lets not worry about anything and Pray God for one thing, to give one and all "GOOD HEALTH" and we can do WONDERS.

Sidhdhi

Thank you for your support

Dear fellow forum users,

When I posted my message, my intentions are to help those people who are planning to contact Senator's office in Kansas and Missouri. (Yeah I do want to share good news (guess) with you guys). I had surgery on Monday, Jan 9th at the Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit and I am doing ok so far. The surgery was less than 4 hours and the Doctors had a good feeling about it. I did not loose any sensation on the left side of the body and I am in total control of my facilities. As of today, there are no post op complications. However, since what I had is a malignant tumor, I will require radiation and chemotherapy. I have an appointment tomorrow to discuss my treatment plan for the next 6-8 weeks. Till now, I did not shed a tear (Before or after Surgery). It is funny how my eyes turn misty when I read the replies from you guys. I am left wondering what the hell is wrong with me? I don’t know any of you and why should you care? This problem has given me a new perspective in life and I understood the word caring for a fellow human being. I hope all of you will keep your spirits up and fight till the end (not literally=). Look on the bright side - At least we have this Forum to fall back on and Rajiv for free advice!! (I am telling you, he will be broke if he continues this charity. God Bless him)

best wishes from Aug01 veteran

GH,

I am glad the surgery went well. We are all with you for your speedy recovery.

You are the spiritual support for us all.

Your strength and sprirt enlighten us.

Thank you.

God bless u.

Very glad to know that surgery went well. God is almighty ..May he bless you with long healthy life. Give you strength, courage.
Take care.
You will be always in my prayer..

Best regards,
shri45

Hey...Thats a great start to the complete recovery.
I see all our wishes coming True. Hang in there BUDDY, GOD is there.

PLEASE PLEASE LET us know about your progress.

BEST WISHES TO U

Sidhdhi..

grandhirk

i just read your post and all that you are being through...

grandhirk, my good wishes and prayers are there for you and your family - and I am sure by God's grace you will be through all this!

glad to hear that your surgery went well - good wishes for a quick recovery and a long happy healthy life

take care

Last edited by a moderator: