GC Approved!! yahooooooooooooo

Grandhirk,

My hearty congratulations! Attitude and character are the real determining factors for one's life. Obviously yours is so inspiring. We pray for your full speedy recovery!

--Shamu

Congratulations! You deserve it. We are with you for your recovery.

Isn't it sad to have somebody get cancer to obtain a green card? I have to ask the adminstration, is this the price of freedom? Is this who died in 9-11 had hoped for?

I believe this ordeal took a toll on your health. My accelerating white-hair growth is an evident. As an Aug01 guy, I am fully aware of the pain and torture we all experience from this ad hoc process developed by the pathetic incompetent administration. They screwed up the life of freedom-loving people ("darn good people" - per W's words). They achieved what the terrorists dreamed to do but couldn't. We have been bullied by this great nation, land of freedom, land of dreams......

Last edited by a moderator:
Grandhirk,

All the best to you and you and your family are in our prayers. When I was in Kansas City, I tried Kit Bond's office. I gave up too soon because McCarthy would have been next try. Again, congratulations!

Rafiq

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Thanks for fighting on behalf of the community.

We pray for your speedy recovery.

Originally posted by grandhirk
Finally, my GC was approved yesterday. Now before you guys think, how lucky I am (I guess i am to som ectent), I filed for I 485 status adjustment in May 2001 at Nebraska Service Center. So, my GC was approved 4-5 months after the current processing dates are shown (which I assume is Septemeber 2001, right now). I want to thank Rajiv for letting me joing the class action lawsuit and senind an emails to USCIS lawyer regarding my health (As if this delay did not cause enough problems in my life, at 33 I was diagnosed with Brain cancer last week. I am doing ok right now and do pray for my recovery if you get a chance). Rajiv and his team hlped me a lot with their support and I cant say enough. I also aggresively sought the help of local Senators ( Missouri and kansas). If any one of you are looking for help from these sates, contact Pat Roberton's office in Kansas or Congresswomen Karen Mc'Carthy in Missouri. Anybody else, you are just wasting time. For Karen MCcarthy's office helped me a lot and when she heard that I was sick, she asked me for some proof from the doctor's office an dfaxed it to USCIS. With in 2 days approval came. Hope this lifts some of your spirits. Remember, things can always be worse. I have been waitng for this day for close to 3 years, and now it seems such a trivial thing in life. At 33, with a 2 yr old boy, and being an dentist who has the potential to make 1/2 million easily in private practice easily, right now my health takes priority and yes I will pull through. USCIS eat my shorts!!!

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on your well deserved freedom. Sorry to read about your health. My prayers are with you for your speedy recovery. Yes USCIS eat your shorts but your fax blew the wind off there pants. Cheers.

Grandhik,
When ever somebody posts that their GC is approved, we feel happy for them. I congratulate you for GC approval, at the same time we will pray for your speedy recovery and long and healthy life and also wish, you would earn more than you expected....

Congratulations !!
and thanks for your representing us as one of plaintiffs in our I-485 litigation.
I am really proud of our fighting for justice and freedom with such a great plaintiff like you.
God bless your health and your loved ones.
-kashmir

Congrats

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Thanks for representing on behalf of the community in the lawsuit.

Grandhirk,

I sincerely pray for your health - may God double HIS blessing to you, please.

A TSC applicant

Dont know what to write

Dear Dr. Grandhi,

I was totally moved by your post. I really didnt know what to
write after reading your post. You will be in our prayers.

It is really sad to hear about your cancer. Hope everything works
out well for you. Keep up your fight. I myself has a daughter of 2
years.

At times I think is it worth? I pray for all, that "GC should not
become such a tiny thing in life for any one". Kashmirs post
on "his car totalled accident" was one another thing that came
across my mind when I was reading your post.

Congratulations on your hard earned GC. (God make USCIS read
the posts like this and let them think for a minute, I hope they
can understand, what all did they ask you? proove your parents)

I really appreciate your helping nature (hope it pays off), not only
for representing as plantiff but for posting details to help fellow
immigrationportal members from kansas, missouri.

God bless you.

congratulations ..

Dear grandhirk,
Congratulations on your GC. Will pray for your speedy
recovery.

starbucks
RD 12/14/01

You are a true inspiration for all of us. You will be always be in
my prayers.

Wishing you the very best

Congratulations on your approval! Thank you for your post, it should be a message to all of us browsing this board. GC is nothing compared to family and the love you share with them. The bonding becomes stronger as you go through very difficult times.

Personally, I am lot like you. I am 34 years old, I am a Scientist with a decent, well-compensated job, and I also have a 2-year old. I can try to understand your feelings but I doubt I can. I wish you well my friend! You will be on my thoughts and I will pray for your speedy recovery. You will be fine! God bless you and your family.

Congratulations and Thanks a million!!

You are an inspiration to people like us who are going through this uncomfortable phase. Thank you for having the courage to participate in the lawsuit. Wish you speedy recovery and good health.