GC Approved. EB- 3 Priority Date: 01/2003

dbayya

Registered Users (C)
GC Approved and Passport stamped at the Interview.

I think, the EB-3 Priority Dates don't effect when I-485 transferred to local office prior to retrogression (01/2004).

My case details:
Labor RD: 01/2003 (Priority Date)
Labor AP: 03/2004
I-140/I-485 (self & wife) RD: 04/2004
I-140 AD: 12/23/2004
I-148 (self & wife) got trasferred to local office: 12/28/2004
Interview Letter Received from local office: 02/14/2005
Interview Date: 02/23/2005
I-485 (self & wife) approved and passport stamped at the interview.

I wish you all the best.

Last edited by a moderator:
TheRealCanadian said:
What EB3 sub-category? It should be in handwritten ink beside your A# on the I-551 stamp.
Its says A05 E37 022305 for mine and E39 for my wife.

what does E37/E39 means? My I-140 was filed under Skilled Worker or Professional.

krupakar said:
Hello,
Can you share your interview experience with us ...
Our Interview was at Reno, NV. Interview was schedule at 8:00 AM for me and 8:30 AM for my wife... we both were called in around 8:25 AM. Officer asked for All the Employement Letters, (Original), some std questions from I-485 application, W2s and Complete Tax Returns (1040s..etc) from 1999-2003, which I didn't had in the morning. I gave it to him in the afternoon along with 2 new photos (front view). then he asked for our passports and 15 minutes later another lady came and gave us the approval letter and stamped passport.

Dbayya,
Complete tax returns means if i show just the front page page of form-1040 wil it be o.k ? or i need to give them whole package for each year.....?
We have interview (me and my wife) on march 2nd I copied all W-2's/front page of all years tax returns (form-1040)..will taht be sufficient ? what types of questions they normally asked ur wife ?....They didn't ask for any photo's to bring, so Iam not carrying any photos......
what types of questions officer asked you from I-485 form ?

please explain..

Thanks,
Krupakar

Dbayya,
Complete tax returns means if i show just the front page page of form-1040 wil it be o.k ? or i need to give them whole package for each year.....?
We have interview (me and my wife) on march 2nd I copied all W-2's/front page of all years tax returns (form-1040)..will taht be sufficient ? what types of questions they normally asked ur wife ?....They didn't ask for any photo's to bring, so Iam not carrying any photos......
what types of questions officer asked you from I-485 form ?

please explain..

Thanks,
Krupakar

dbayya said:
Our Interview was at Reno, NV. Interview was schedule at 8:00 AM for me and 8:30 AM for my wife... we both were called in around 8:25 AM. Officer asked for All the Employement Letters, (Original), some std questions from I-485 application, W2s and Complete Tax Returns (1040s..etc) from 1999-2003, which I didn't had in the morning. I gave it to him in the afternoon along with 2 new photos (front view). then he asked for our passports and 15 minutes later another lady came and gave us the approval letter and stamped passport.

Question to Tbayya

Hi Tbayya

What do you mean by "All the Employement Letters"?? Did he asked for all previous employment verification? Original or copy?

krupakar said:
Dbayya,
We have interview (me and my wife) on march 2nd I copied all W-2's/front page of all years tax returns (form-1040)..will taht be sufficient ?

Its better to take whole package... why take chances. If you have filed your 2004 returns... take that to.

what types of questions they normally asked ur wife ?....

Questions are from I-485 Application.. go through your application... if you dont have a copy... download it from ins site.. very basic like confirmation of your mother and father names... your date and place of birth.... and few from Page 3

They didn't ask for any photo's to bring, so Iam not carrying any photos......

Even they did not ask me in the interview letter... The photo requirements have changed after I filed for my I-485 Application. so, a front view photos are required for the green card.... if you have submitted front view photos along with your application then you dont need otherwise its better to have new one taken with you.

please explain..

hope this helps.

Thanks,
Krupakar

EB3Aug2001 said:
Hi Tbayya

What do you mean by "All the Employement Letters"?? Did he asked for all previous employment verification? Original or copy?

Yes, the officer asked for the current EVL and all the previous employement letters to verify that I had 3 years of work experience before I joined the current employer. because my Labor Certification requires 3 year of experience in it..... he asked for all ORIGINALS and he kept it (did not return it back to me)....

Future GC was done in interview

Folks,

I have good news to share here.

EB3 - PD April 2001
140 approved in May 2003
Interview on Feb 23 in LA, CA office

Standard questions and passports stamped.

2 front facing photos req now.

AC21 used for future GC and approved.

All the best to those who are waiting for their interview.

FutureGCDone/dbayya

Congratulations to both of you. Did the office asked for Utility Bills or any other bills as a proof of residence.

Thanks
I 1485 RD 03/10/03, AD ??

only God can help me...

All I know is that my case was transfered to LA Office and I am stuck with a careless corporate lawyer...I have couple of questions for you guys...

1) I lost my birth certificate, is it oki if I show them a copy of it and a translated to english copy by a certified translator?
2) I did work for six month prior to this job for another company and I can not find my old boss to get a letter. My lawyer had a letter from him and didn't save a copy...

Anyone, thanks for your help!!!!!
--------------------------------
I140/I485 RD Oct-04
AD......RFE
I140 nothing yet