Future past tense from USCIS

amtbooks

Registered Users (C)
Just got an email from USCIS today - November 2nd, saying that
"On November 11, 2005, we transferred your I485 Application to Register
Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status to an office in TEXAS SERVICE CENTER for processing. "

They are really working hard to reduce the backlog :D Even using their future time.

Can You Please Post Your Timelin

Hi, do you mind posting your timeline? Maybe include it in your signature. Or at least your ND. It is really important. Thanks!

I got exactly same email today that the case is transfered to TSC on 11/11/2005. However, when I enter my LIN# online to check status, it said "Receipt Number cannot be found". Does that happen to any body else?

ND Jan 2005, I don't show it cause it is so far out.

EspressoJoy said:
Hi, do you mind posting your timeline? Maybe include it in your signature. Or at least your ND. It is really important. Thanks!

that is really weired, NSC tranfer the case with ND 2003 to TSC after receiving applicant's bio and RFI? at the same time, it begin to transfer the cases with ND 2005? how about ND 2004? do your guys have any idea about what they are doing?

We have been SKIPPED!

freemanmo said:
that is really weired, NSC tranfer the case with ND 2003 to TSC after receiving applicant's bio and RFI? at the same time, it begin to transfer the cases with ND 2005? how about ND 2004? do your guys have any idea about what they are doing?

We have been SKIPPED!

They're probably collecting cases that are easiest to approve so they can write something like this in their memos... "The number of cases that have been processed during this fiscal year is so huge that we're doing such a great job".

Then, after a year or so, they'll return to our cases and dragg their feet for years going over them... :)

How's this for a pessimistic view?

freemanmo said:

This is called "dumping" in plain english. They are dumping their mess to TSC which was chosen for backlog reduction. When ASYLEE GC process went from local offices to Nebraska in late 1990's, the same thing happened.

Don't worry everyone including H-1's are being sent to Texas Service Center. Most of the new(2004,2005) cases are being pushed there. Once it will pile up, it will be pushed back to Nebrasaka as it has happened in the past.

No,it's no good sign of approval or backlog reduction.Shelves are really full in the basement where they are stocking files in Nebraska.That's why you see these transfers.They will start transfering cases to california or vermont the time texas gets full.

Rd Aud 22,2001
Approval Sep 15,2005
GC received Sep 20,2005
Citizenship June 16,2009