From the Horses Mouth: No Movement in EB-2, EB-3 India for FY 2007

People like you are sick. I dont know what they are doing over there to you at IV. You should all go in for a mental evaluation, so they can send you to rehab.

I just cant understand why IV members have to attack people who just cant agree with them. Your behavior will not get anywhere in getting things done, no wonder you cant come up with anything for so long, you just change you tune everyday.

IV needs a remake, with new management and members, who can contribute something worthile. Curse all you want, thats all you do.

eBhola said:
I wonder why its' so difficult for you to post the article on IV site. In past you used to post in IV site and then post a link over here....

I am sure that the State Department officials did not pass you any classified materials :)... Since he is the public man and whatever he says in public can be quoted...

You can upload the conversation over here or in YouTube ... lets all hear what the horse had to say ... and do tell us what’s his name and position in the state department is .....

I think in doing the above you will negate what you call conspiracy theorys (well the plural of theory is theories and not theorys).....

saras76 said:
If a long standing active member stops posting on the IV forum and starts posting important updates that he/she probably attained due to connections built through IV, on other immigration forums, current/potential IV members have the right to question that.

Saras,

I was referring to the posts which hypothesized this as some sort of strategic move.

If your concern is that this connection was built due to IV, worry not. It wasn't. Some of us were picking up the phone and getting info well before we had anything to do with IV. [BTW, not even IV has rules about where its members can and cannot post! ;-)]

BTW, some of the other posts on this thread are making me wish I had just called my friends about this information and not posted at all.

Berkeleybee

PS: BTW, in many states it is not legal to record a phone conversation.

everyone knows that EB2,EB3 will not move in the near future,so posting things like "There is a big push to get us all Greencards" and "I spoke to an official blah blah blah" are very much unbelievable and childish in nature and can be construed as rumours or hidden agenda especially if they r not backed up by facts. I also remember sometime back someone using "scare tactics" posting "Act now or U'll not get GC" or something to that effect.

If someone really wants to post genuine info,back it up by facts. If not,prepare to be questioned and most of all "Don't whine like a baby or cry foul iif questioned"

What other options do we have to improve the retrogression

Guys,

I dont understand what other options that have we right now. I am not aware of any other organizations , that could represent our interests.

I personally feel that it better to be with some one who are atleast working for it (ofcourse they might not have enough sucess till now) rather than blindly waiting for some reliefs to be passed.

Row, China, Philip-pines visa demand

Reposting this in this thread too

What puzzels me is how can the priority dates for ROW, CHINA, PHILIP-PINES be same ? Are they saying these are moving at same pace since January 2006 ???

3rd ROW 01AUG02
CHINA 01AUG02
PHILIP-PINES 01AUG02

If there was logic to how the priority dates are calculated based on demand ? how can demands be exactly same ? how could they be issuing exactly same number of visa to there 3 group and still maintain same priority dates ?

>>> Is DOS just playing with these numbers ? Can we do something about it to make them accountable ???

There is no logic

VJdude said:
Reposting this in this thread too

What puzzels me is how can the priority dates for ROW, CHINA, PHILIP-PINES be same ? Are they saying these are moving at same pace since January 2006 ???

3rd ROW 01AUG02
CHINA 01AUG02
PHILIP-PINES 01AUG02

If there was logic to how the priority dates are calculated based on demand ? how can demands be exactly same ? how could they be issuing exactly same number of visa to there 3 group and still maintain same priority dates ?

>>> Is DOS just playing with these numbers ? Can we do something about it to make them accountable ???

There is no reasonable explanation for that.

They have just set the dates for EB3, which can not be beaten by 98% and keep this way.

They know from the past that demand for EB3 from India and Mexico was the highest, that's why there is diffrence between India/Mexico and others.

I think it will be not like this since BECs have backlog cleared.

Berkleybee,
THANK YOU. Your information is invaluable. Ignore the idiots and keep up the good work. Regardless of positive or negative information is always better to have.

PS: Has you contact given any indication on when they expect things to turn a corner, so say when EB3 India would reach June 1st, 2001. Could it be 2-3 yrs just to turn the corner ?

Thanks

berkeleybee said:
Saras,

I was referring to the posts which hypothesized this as some sort of strategic move.

If your concern is that this connection was built due to IV, worry not. It wasn't. Some of us were picking up the phone and getting info well before we had anything to do with IV. [BTW, not even IV has rules about where its members can and cannot post! ;-)]

BTW, some of the other posts on this thread are making me wish I had just called my friends about this information and not posted at all.

Berkeleybee

Ok so please explain are you saying that all the backlog cleared labors or most of them are beyong April 8 2001 for EB-3 India?

I am just trying to understand what your last statement meant.

sfmars said:
There is no reasonable explanation for that.

They have just set the dates for EB3, which can not be beaten by 98% and keep this way.

They know from the past that demand for EB3 from India and Mexico was the highest, that's why there is diffrence between India/Mexico and others.

I think it will be not like this since BECs have backlog cleared.

gc_retrogress said:
Ok so please explain are you saying that all the backlog cleared labors or most of them are beyong April 8 2001 for EB-3 India?

I am just trying to understand what your last statement meant.

I think it is not so important what I am saying or trying to say.
The most inmportant that looks like DOS does not know the numbers.

As an example today is Feb 15th, and they did not publish report for FY2006 yet.

What I wanted to say is that since backlog is cleared, it could give some knowledge to DOS to make more reasonable predictions regarding cut off dates.

sfmars said:
The most inmportant that looks like DOS does not know the numbers.
Absolutely. The only thing they know - how many cases were cleared and how many left. They don't know how many EB2/EB3 and they don't know country of origin of the applicant. Also country could be changed with labor substitution.

Exactly ...

voldemarv said:
Absolutely. The only thing they know - how many cases were cleared and how many left. They don't know how many EB2/EB3 and they don't know country of origin of the applicant. Also country could be changed with labor substitution.

voldmarv,

You have hit the hammer on the nail. The total number of backlog cases cannot be used as a general number. As you correctly pointed out there are no stats about EB2 vs EB3, country of origin etc. How many are ROW, how many are China or India or Mexico?? How many are from 2001 or 2002 or 2003? The USCIS and DOS do not know this. All they know is that the BECs had 300,000 cases to start with and they have now completed about half. They expect about 50-60% to make it through. The stats released recently support this argument.

Without solid numbers everything will be based mostly on educated guesswork by the DOS, DHS and USCIS. Also, with the advent of PERM and premium processing of 140, the USCIS is not in favor of opening the flood gates to everyone until ALL the backlogs from the BECs are completed. The way the USCIS works it cannot maintain the 6 month processing times without retrogression. This is a fact.

The key is with with BECs. As soon as they are "offically" done with all cases and the USCIS is able to figure out the exact number under each category and country of origin, the visa dates will become more accurate. Now it could get worse depending on the stats but how much worse can it get (especially if you are India EB3).

I am really interested in seeing the FY'06 visa stats. Wonder how long it will be kept under wraps.

regards,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Visa statistics for 2006

saras76 said:
voldmarv,
I am really interested in seeing the FY'06 visa stats. Wonder how long it will be kept under wraps.

regards,

saras

Hi saras;

If you look at table V from this page:Visa statistics you will see the date is Jan 17 2006.
They should be close to publish the new ones.

saras76 said:
As long as possible. They don't want to expose that they let 20,000+ (my guess) green cards go unused.

Hi berkeleybee,
Do u have any update from ur "Inside Source" for May Visa bulletin..
bcz last time u told April won't move, that turn out as True!
could you pl share with us

BB ignore these idiots

Saras,

Berkeleybee

BB: I should have responded to this before but had not read your response. Please don't take any offence at these idiots who question whether you got your info via IV connections. IV is densely populated with ppl of that kind. There are ppl who said that you were posting this message here because of all kind of strategies. However, I for one found your warning very useful, and I actually made some decisions that should help me.

If you get any further insider information, PLEASE PLEASE DO POST IT HERE. Let me apologize on behalf of these idiots who come here when they should be spending their time guarding their IV website.

Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting that warning. This is a great website because ppl like you with good intentions post useful info here. I have been coming here since 1999.

Last edited by a moderator:
BB: I should have responded to this before but had not read your response. Please don't take any offence at these idiots who question whether you got your info via IV connections. IV is densely populated with ppl of that kind. There are ppl who said that you were posting this message here because of all kind of strategies. However, I for one found your warning very useful, and I actually made some decisions that should help me.

If you get any further insider information, PLEASE PLEASE DO POST IT HERE. Let me apologize on behalf of these idiots who come here when they should be spending their time guarding their IV website.

Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting that warning. This is a great website because ppl like you with good intentions post useful info here. I have been coming here since 1999.

I am with you. Some people have created IV as god. Anything good happens anywhere in world, is by IV and bad happens because government is bad. Some examples:

1. Bill Gates included GC issue in his speech because IV gave presentation.
2. STRIVE act information was first retrieved by IV.
3. Senators started believing in legal immigration is because of IV's lobbying firm (which they fired because they themselves believe it did not work :) )
4. Last CIR didn't get through because government is bad.
5. ......

Lets stop making someone GOD. IV is trying to put the efforts whatever they can put - and it is good. That doesn't mean everything that is happening good is because of it or anything that is happening bad is because of it. They are trying hard, let us try hard and get the results. But I have a request to all "Idiots" in gplearn's terms to stop assigning non-deserving credits to anyone or any organization. And also give credits to right guy BB.

Berkeleybee, You really did a great job !!!