From one Service Center to another.....

prman

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

I am a EB3 primary applicant (India) 2005, Filed I-485 in 2007 and in Pending status. Its in Texas service center. I have changed employers in 2008 and filed AC21 when I moved to this company. Now Company is moving me to California in Jan 2010.

Now after moving to California what will happen to my application? will they move it to California Service center? (Once I change my Address).

I may move to a different state from California if job demands. Is it safe to keep moving the application from one service center to another?

I have a friend in Houston who lives there permanently. Is it a good idea to change my address to Houston where I need not change my address all the time I move?

Appreciate any responses.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I am a EB3 primary applicant (India) 2005, Filed I-485 in 2007 and in Pending status. Its in Texas service center. I have changed employers in 2008 and filed AC21 when I moved to this company.

Now Company is moving me to California in Jan 2010.
----------------------file form AR11 and also change address on PENDING Petitions.
Now after moving to California what will happen to my application? will they move it to California Service center? (Once I change my Address).
-----------------------Texas service center may process the I-485.USCIS has its own criteria to move the files

I may move to a different state from California if job demands. Is it safe to keep moving the application from one service center to another?
------------------------USCIS dont move the pending petitions. you must update your adress with AR11 and update the address on Pending petitions with USCIS.
I have a friend in Houston who lives there permanently. Is it a good idea to change my address to Houston where I need not change my address all the time I move?

Appreciate any responses.

Thanks

----------------------

thanks ginnu,

You mean, even I change my address on all the pending petitions TSC will not be moving my files or petitions to California Center?
--------------------you will file AR11 and also Change the address on pending petitions with USCIS. it does not mean that TSC will send your files to CA. many are moving for the job from X location to Y location. do you think USCIS keeps on moving files?

----------------------