FP1 for DEC 05 RD

glrao

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

Today I received the FP1 instruction, not sure what triggered this process..I called BCIS and updated the address about 10 days back.. check my signature for more details. Is it possible to go for an early FP to charlotte office.

Thanks

early fp

Hi glrao, I have received fp notice (charlotte), I am planning to request an early fp too. in case, you find out if this allowed please post the details.
thanks

I-140/I-485 - ND - 9/22/03
I-140 AD - 5/10/03
2nd EAD - ND - 7/19

Last edited by a moderator:
tomorrow

Figer printing facility is 2 miles from my home.. so planning to go there tomorrow will let u know the outcome.

FP1 for DEC05 2003 RD - Complete

Hi

We went to the ASF this morning, the lady was very friendly checked the licence for name match against the notice. then we did our FP no questions asked...was very nice exp nice people.. so anyone know how long it takes for FBI to send the FP results back to BCIS...

Fyi

Charlotte office seems to be more quick because of computerized FP.. so it took 10 min for entire process. just FYI..

Question

BTW what was the date they asked you to come on the notice and does the notice give a range of dates (in case U cant make it for whatever reason)or just one date.

Thanks,

Yeppo

Ok, I wanted to ask this question for long time and today I am going to ask .

HAS ANY ONE WHO DID NOT GET HIS I-140 APPROVED GOT THE FP NOTICE?

looks like only i-140 approved people are getting notices also FPs are coming out in 1-3 months after i-140 is approved,

any one agree?

Generic FP question

Are usually FPs scheduled for a particular date or it is a time window? And how much in advance they send the notice?

FP date

FP notice that we get from BCIS has specific date and time. Mine had SEPT 9th at 12:00PM. But I went to FP today well in advance 15 days..there was no question about the scheduled date or time.. they just checked the name and asked me to stand in the line...

did your LUD or online message change with FP notice ?

glrao

did your LUD or online message change with FP notice ?

glrao said:
FP notice that we get from BCIS has specific date and time. Mine had SEPT 9th at 12:00PM. But I went to FP today well in advance 15 days..there was no question about the scheduled date or time.. they just checked the name and asked me to stand in the line...