FP Waiters Tracker - PLS RETAIN FORMAT

I called the automated number and when I enter my WAC for 485, it tells me that a request for FP was sent which is correct. For all other entries (for 140, 765) it says system is temp. down. Strange!

JUNE filers

Complex_dude: I140/I485/EAD/AP RD: June 11, 2004, ND: June 16, 2004 - EB2 concurrent

Linuxrox: 485/EAD/AP RD: June 17 2004, ND: June 21 2004 - EB2 Nonconc -140 approved (april 30 2004)

ssdn: RD I485/ I140 June 22 - 2004 - EB2 Conc

starter: I485/ I140/EAD RD June 30 - 2004 - EB2 Conc

nice_guy_gc: 485/EAD/AP RD: 30 Jun 2004 ND: Jul 07 2004 EB2 Original Labor Conc - EAD/AP Approved by jul 30

I140helppls: I485/AP/EAD ND June 28th 2004. EAD approved July 29th 2004. 140 approved may end - non concurrent

Lets accumulate all the may/june/july filers here so that we can track the progress.

Last edited by a moderator:
June 30 Filer

starter - we both have same RD :) . May I know when did you receive your FP Notice and the FP date? I am still waiting for the same :(
Thanks,

Case Missing on the Phone system

I get the ~ following message whenever I try to check my case status on the 1800 phone system:

'Due to a temporary probelm, your case status could not be obtained'

Does anybody have any idea why would it happen? please note I am able to see my case status online on Case Portfolio.

I got it on 28th Jul and scheduled for 10th Aug.
Please note I am in Seattle and I go to the one in downtown.
So its possible that (if you are in CA) you will get a notice probably based on current wait timing over there...

FP Notice - logic??

Does anybody know when does the USCIS send FP notice in the whole process? Is it the very first step in the 140+485 process or after any particular step or last step before approval?

just trying to understand the logic behind generating FP notices.

nice_guy_gc said:
Does anybody know when does the USCIS send FP notice in the whole process? Is it the very first step in the 140+485 process or after any particular step or last step before approval?

just trying to understand the logic behind generating FP notices.
It happens in the very first stage.

fyi :
Application Received date : July 13,2004
FP Notice date : July 30,2004
Received On : Aug 5,2004
Appointment date : Aug 31,2004

re:

can i do FP early at a diiferent location than the one specified. are there any issues ?. has someone done this.

No harm trying ..and remember, try to reach that venue by 11:00 a.m on wednesdays ..thats the period when the crowd is the thinnest!!!

I don't know about that. But, Usually they give the FP location from the place where you live and not from the place where your GC is processing.

For Ex: my gc is processing from Chicago and i live in Boston. I got my FP appointment in Boston.

re:

Yeah they gave me a place close to my residence but i changed my residence and did not want to update my address since this is a temporary move for me .i really would prefer not to do early FP and that too at a different location But i guess i do not have any choice.
The reasoning behing my thinking is that I do not know how bcis works ... OR I do not want to confuse them by changing the way ....
But i have seen many people do this before and it worked well for them .so Lets see how it Goes.
I am thinking of calling the service center and asking them whether i could come in.

early FP @sf(bay area)

Hi,

I received FP Notice today for 31st august and like to go early..

Has any body gone for it at San Francisco.., any preference for time and day ?

Can we go to any other center like San Jose, Oakland

Thanks
in advance

AP, EAD, 485, 140 ND 07-23-04

FP Done

EB2 Original Labor, CSC

I140, I485: RD - June 30, 2004
EAD and AP: RD - June 30, 2004 Approved - July 30, 2004
FP Notice Date: Aug 02, 2004
FP Appt Date: Aug 19, 2004 SFO
FP Done : Aug 12, 2004 SJ

Thanks,
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. The statements and opinions expressed
herein are my own point of views and are not legal advice.

to linuxrox

Hi Linuxrox

I got my FP notice in July -15 ,i should have not waited for appointment date,but i went on date and did FP on 26-Aug-2004. I have not received my EAD / AP yet
RD 28-July-2004

My 485 Does not mention any thing about FP

My 485 Does not mention any thing about FP ! I have done my FP on 8/26 already is this a concern
and i checked my EAD LUD changed today rest everything same.
andy clue what is going on :confused:

EB3 Non-Concurrent

My I-485/EAD/AP receipt date is Aug 8th 2004.

No EAD/AP/FP so far,

No FP notice so far.