FP result received by TSC

Hi Guys,
I too have the same good news , we completed our FP on the 16th and the online was updated today , Hope we get our approvals soon :) .

Me too

I think someone started working today updating the website to enter all the finger-printed cases.

Hope someone will get on to our cases and start approving. Good luck you guys.

Mine too, but not my wife's , as my wife's FP is a manual one and IIO asked me to wait for 3-4 days.

-Why-R

Same to me. The case status says my FP result(also my wife) has been received to TSC on FEB 3.

Same

I did FP on 1/22, case status was updated on 2/3. Hope we can get approved soon.

RD -- 07/2002
ND -- 09/10/2002
FP -- 01/22/2003

Hi FL4083

Did you get your FP done earlier than the scheduale time?, because our FP were schedule to be done at 02/05/03 but we got it done on 1/11/03 and it has been 3 weeks but no AVM update.

Please share

thanks

Hi Twenty2Months

I am in the same situation as you. I had my FP scheduled for 2/18 but got it done 1/11.

After reading about the FP results being updated for certain people, I called INS and talked to an IIO about it. She checked the system and told me that they had received the FP results from FBI on 1/11. This is the same day I did my FP and was what I was told by FBI when I called them. I asked her why the website or the AVM is not updated. She told me that the data was not uploaded to the local systems and she told me not to worry about it.

According to her it may or may not get reflected on the AVM or website. She says that it does not get updated all the time. How I dont know what criteria is used for the update to happen.

Anyone have any thoughts on this???

mine too

Our (myself, spouse) FP was done mid Jan and received by INS as of the update on Feb 3.

ND 08/01, FP 01/03

sg_rg

FP completed Jan 30, 03. Website updated today with "processing has been resumed on your case". But my wife's status has not yet been updated though she did the FP with me on the same day.

I did the FP in Feb 2002. For the past One year the website isnot updated but IIO says INS has received it. Also, I heard every I-485 is going to be interviewed I heard anybody else heard such a thing? Please reply.:confused:

Hi vkalya

I am in a similar situation as u. I did my FP 1/11 and the AVM nor the website is updated. I checked with an IIO and she said that they had received the information about the FP. It was on the main server but not uploaded to the loacl machines.

I guess we are special :)

Honestly, I dont mind getting interviewed as long as they process my case fast. I am sure everyone feels the same

Regards,

me too... yippie

just checked the online status, they recieved my FP yesterday 2/11. My wife's FP were updated last week 2/3. We did the FP together on 1/16, but mine were done on paper (the computer wasn't cooperating with my fingers!)
anyways, i checked after reading the posts here. thanks guys/gals.