FP notice !

No Title

I applied in Jan...No FP Notice...
Though I have got my EAD & AP...
I know people, who had applied in Feb & got FP notice...

I am very worried now....Any idea - How &/ from where we can find, whether INS has issued a FP notice or not ?

No Title

I had applied in Jan...No FP Notice...
Though I have got my EAD & AP...
I know people, who had applied in Feb & got FP notice...

I am very worried now....Any idea - How &/ from where we can find, whether INS has issued a FP notice or not ?

No Title

I applied in Jan and still waiting for FP (INDIA).
I have seen most of the CHINA people are getting FPs.
sri

No Title

My ND is also Jan, but not getting FP yet. Does anyone know when u call the automated phone sys to check the status, does it tell u whether FP notice has been sent out or not?

Thanks!

No Title

My attorney called INS yesterday to enquire about my FP notice.
INS informed them, that they have not started issuing notices.
Mine is Jan RD.
(Not sure what it means : they have not issued my notice / they r not issuing any notice....)
But whatever it means....some info. is better than nothing....

No Title

I just called the IIO for some other case, but also inquired about my FP notice. She asked some weird questions such as "are you sure you are not scheduled yet? " I told her that I haven\'t heard any thing on my I-485 after the receipt notice. She then told me that my FP will be scheduled sometime soon. I don\'t know how much I can count on her words. My RD is 02/21, ND is 03/09, country is China, EAD and AP are both approved.

One of my colleague had his FP notice several weeks ago, his case was filed 2 weeks before mine. He is a Canadian citizen and he said that may make a difference.

No Title

one of my friend with ND 2/26 is scheduled for FP on 5/22. I guess there is no set rule for this, like they have a rule for anything else. Just hang in there!

No Title

Does anybody know that the FP notice goes to the lawyer or ourself directly ?

Thanks !

Ray