FP Notice Recieved

ATL10Again,

We, who are in Atlanta are suffering the most. I spoke with my attorney and asked her to put in a request for inquiry and here is what she said:

"You will have your fingerprints taken at the Application Support Center in Atlanta. The Texas Service Center schedules the fingerprints through the Atlanta office but the notices come from the Texas Service Center. Generally, they will issue the appt. notices prior to when they are ready to finalize the I-485 applications. Currently, they (Atlanta ASC) are telling us that they are scheduling FP appts. for applications received in Feb/Mar 2003. Although I have received FP notices for some of my cases later than the above date, but those were just out of the turn. Guess, we will wait for some time before putting in a request for inquiry."

Just hope that our case falls in "out of turn" category.

ATL10Again said:
Pachai_Tamizhan,

My PD is 08/2001. I485 RD is 07/2004. Do you know which PD are they sending out FP for now?Thanks.
They are working backwards, I think.
:(

EB2
I140/I485 ND 07/2004
I140 AD 1/28/05

ATL10Again

mhsoor,
I wish we are all in "out of turn" category. I am kind of optimistic though. I think that they are working backwards and they are sending out FP for Nov. and Dec. 2004. So maybe in a couple of months it will be our turn. But I am purely guessing here.
I just could not make myself believe that I have to wait for the I485 dates (currently Feb. 2003) to move to ours' date. It would be tooooo frustrating.

It seems that they are working on EB3 now. So maybe you will get your FP sooner.

ATL10again

Fp Done for me

Hello,
I have done FP for myself today 03/28/2004 Since my wife is on a Business Visit and couldn't able to return back. My FP Notice Says I can do it every Wednesday til June 03 and if can't or don't do before that my I-485 process will be considered abandoned.

I have a question here.

My wife and me Not doing Fp on the same day will any way slower the process of I-485 applcation for both of us or just for my wife.

What happens if any one of us couldn't able to do FP before the final date aka (June 03 2005). Will both of our GC process be terminated or only for the person who couldn't do FP?

Has any one faced this kind of situation?

Help Please!!!