I-485 ND : Jan 4, 2001

No Title

Can you please elaborate what you mean by "They are
processing cases from Feb. 2000."

Do you mean they are taking these cases for adjucation/approval
or for sending out the FP notice ?

Shark

No Title

Did I receive the notice in mail or has ur lawyer received it?

I am in the same boat. They are saying my case has been approved on March 8th. No notice yet from them to me or to my lawyer.

No Title

Hi,
   If we are scheduled for a Finger printing appointment on a particular date and if we are not available then can we take it anytime later, the reason being I am going on a vacation to India for a month and fear that I would be scheduled for a FP aoppointment at that time. Please reply.
Appreciate your views.
My RD date is 11/20/2000 and ND is 12/05/2000 NSC and priority date is 07/1999.
Thanks.

No Title

you should have got your FP notice by now are you will get it this week. Get it done and go if you have not booked your tickets yet.

FYI: I got the FP notice yesterday. RD 1/17/01, ND 2/1/01, FP notice date 3/7/01, FP Notice recived 3/12/01.

No Title

Hi freeme,
   Do they update in the Automated voice message system once they send the finger print notice.
Thanks.

No Title

INS Office: Vermont

Applied I-485 02/2000. I-485 RD 02/17/2000. Yet to get FP Notice from INS Vermont. How much longer
I have to wait.

kumar srivastav

No Title

I have not received any fingerprinting notice. My I-485 receipt date
is 12/14/2000. Can you confirm that your application is with NSC? What
number did you call to check on status of fingerprinting notice.

No Title

No, the automated message says the same old thing except that now it says the processing time is 560 days!!!!!

No Title

Hi Raj,
Was in the same situation ( had to finally cut short my trip from India and hurry back)..our lawyer advised us not to postpone the FP appt. Supposedly, you go back to the bottom of the line....Again, this is what the lawyers had to say.
You should be getting your FP soon anyways. Our RD was 11/13/2000, ND was 12/3/2000 and we got our FP notice for today (03/20/2001).

Good Luck