I am from Columbus, OH
PD March 1999
RD Sept 2001
ND Oct 1st 2001
EAD and AP received from local (Cinci) INS
Waiting for FP Noticve

No Title

Hi RamaHari,

What all docs did you take for EAD? How long did it take for AP to come? Did you have to stand in queue early in the morning?

I am planning to go to Cincy INS office this Tuesday. Please provide as much info as possible.

Thanks,
Ganesh

Man... It hurts.

People with R.D. as recent 07/01 are receving FP notices
and I have not heard anythng yet!
RD : 03/01
And whoever posted that note saying NSC is moving
fast probably does not live in Detroit!

Info about EAD in Cinci OH, (Sorry to post here)

Hi Ganesh,
All you have to take with you is your Passport with I94, Receipt Notice, Your check book and completed Form.
The form is available at the INS Web site and it is just an easy fillable form. I assume you are EB485 so your category should be "C9"
If married and wife is getting EAD make sure you fill up the Social security form right there for her.
About timings Make sure you are there by 7.45 to 8.00. The security will not leave you inside the building before that and you have to wait outside in the cold.
My Lawyer applied for AP to cinci and we got it within 20 to 25 days
Email me if you need any more info

Ram

FP received 11/6/01

RD 8/29/01
ND 9/27/01
EAD 11/1/01
FP notice received via mail on 11/6/01
FP appointment on 12/7/01
I received EAD/AP/FP by mail to me.
Chicago.
China.
EB2.
But my wife does not receive her AP and FP notice. Is it normal? Please give me some idea. Thanks.

Sure will keep in touch.

Also, I have seen a couple of peoples postings on NSC - July - Aug FP tracking having dates later than mine getting their FPs scheduled. Check it out. I am currently checking with my lawyers and Imm. Dept. what the deal is. Any thougths? Will let you know the outcome.

FP received - Detroit

I got Finger Prints on 11/9/01 and I am from Detroit. Here are my case details.
PD- March 20, 1999
RD-July 3, 2001
ND - Aug 16, 2001
EAD - Sept 26, 2001
AP - Oct 4, 2001
Finger Prints - 11/4/01

In Finger Prints notice they mentioned my Application Date as July 3, 2000 and Priority Date as July 3, 2000. I called my attorney and asked why they are showing a different Priority Date in FP. My attorney said that they are following something different for FP and I need not worry and he said that, it is not my original PD. Does any one know about this.

Please clarify this to me. I appreciate your help.

I checked with my lawyer ..

and the paralegal called ins, and said that it takes about 6-8 months to get the FP notice. I shld get mine in Jan or Feb 2002. Please let me know what you find out.

Nope.. No FP.

No I have not received my FP yet.
 Guess, they missed a whole block of applications.

R.D.: 03/01
 N.D.: 03/01