bkcgey

Got FP Notice

Received yesterday and scheduled for 11/27/01
Details

NSC/EB3
PD 4/15/01
RD 5/8/01
ND 7/17/01

Waiting for Wife\'s FP notice. no yellow form.

Can you hear FP notice in AVM ?

Please advise on way of knowing whether the FP is issued or not ? Ofcourse, we get a mail but wanted to know whether it was issued or not etc ?

Hope it\'s coming fast....

My friend just got his FP notice. Though his RD is two months later than mine.

It seems NSC start to work on FP now. Hope mine will come in next couple of weeks.

EB2 @ St. Louis
PD 9/99
RD 3/9/01
ND 3/30/01
FP waiting.......

It is kind of weird

HI, Guys:

Seems that NSC just skipped the FP notice for the ND between 02/2001 to 04/2001. Any insights there? Or the guy in charge of this period is just lazy.

Talk to your lawyer

Yes it is kind of weird that there is this gap of people with ND in Feb-April who did not get FP notices and the people with ND in Aug are now getting FP notices. Hope you all are talking to your lawyers. I have informed my lawyer and he is going to find out more. May be if all the lawyers call someone will find out what is happenign and will be able to communicate to the rest fo us.

Nope....

What yellow slip ????
I just rec\'ved a FP notice which basically gave me the time and location of the FP appointment. What is this yellow slip ? What happens if I go now for FP rather than wait till the end of the month for my appointment ?

Later

bkcgey

Yellow form

bkcgey: my understanding is that some time ago INS included a form into FP package about proof of current employment. It wasn\'t mandatory to fill this form, but they said it would be beneficial to the applicant to submit this form. It was printed on yellow paper.
I live in Cleveland area and my RD/ND is slightly behind you.
Let\'s keep in touch.
Thanks for information

Wife\'s FP not received ??

What are the options if not received by my FP appointment date ?
Should I call IIO or just wait?? The only thing I can think of is that our last names are different..

FP Notice Problem - extract from immigration-law.com

NSC Fingerprint Notice Problem

Informed sources indicate that EB-485 and their family members I-485 applicants whose cases are pending with the NSC and whose
     applications were filed in May through Sept. 2001 are reportedly receiving a duplicate fingerpint notice. This is reportedly a software
     system screw-up. INS in Wash. DC has implemented a new system for the Service Centers to use in issuing fingerprint notices, but the
     notices now being generated by the system overlap with notices that the NSC sent out over the course of late spring and the summer.
     Those whose prints clear ed the first time around may check with the ASC to make sure that the initial set of prints cleared. To date this
     only appears to be an issue with I-485 cases filed with Nebraska over the summer. The Service Center has been alerted to and is aware of
     the problem. In fact, at the NSC Conference for the AILA attorneys on October 17, 2001, NSC brought up this problem.
     Please stay tuned to this website for the development of this issue.

what is work sheet?

Hello Friends:

My RD is 5/18/01 and received the FP for end of Nov. People said that we need fillup worksheet when we go to FP ?

what is that ? what details are required ? what are the documents are required ? Please share ur experience.