FP @ Norfolk/VA - Need advise

SriniB

Registered Users (C)
My wife and I, got notices to appear for FP on different days and I am wondering what to do about it. Can anyone shed light on the following points:

1. Both go for finger printing on the same day (without re-sheduling)
2. Going a week in advance of the appointment dates.

Any advise appreciated...

No Problems

People at Norfolk ASC are very flexible , they will allow you both to have your FP on same day . They even take FP before Scheduled Date
This is what i have heard about Norfolk from my friends ...

By the wat can you Post your RD/ND & FP dates ,will be helpfull for me waiting for FP RD 9/21/01 Nd 11/15/01 FP will be done at Norfolk

Hope this helps .

Thanks

Thanks for the info

MD: 8/16
RD: 8/20
ND: 10/15
FD: 3/28/02
EAC-02-011-
EB2
Richmond/VA

You should get your FD this month.... Good luck...

Congratulations !!!!

Congrats Srini !!! I was waiting for your FP notice more than that of mine as i am behind you.. hoping the same for me this month..

RD 10/18
ND 11/28
EAD 12/11
EAC 020-49*-****
waiting for FP
Richmond / VA

wantmygc .. we are in the same ship

I am 6 days behind you as per RD and i day ahead as per ND .. let me know if you hear something..

Did my FP today...

Whole process took 20 minutes or so...

FP scheduled for 3/28, I just showed up today... they did not really care...

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

All

Please help I am trying to delay my spouses FP as much as I can
do u guys any ideas of how to do that our Mailing date os Jan 21
and notice date is Feb 4. do u have any suggestions

loking for a possible delay for 4 months dues to some problems.

Any help will be appreciated

Thanks

I am badaly screwed

I think i am badly screwed.. It\'s more than 5 months of my RD and i have not received any FP notice neither the AVM has changed and now my project is getting over and i will have to mover out to some other state..does anyone has simillar experience?

Please help friends..

No Title

Shrnini

From ur experience u have already completed ur FP in norfolk so u know what was written on ur FP notice so can u tell me what were the options that were given to u in terms of reschduling ut FP...can u tell me if u received this FP from VSC or from Norfolk..Please respond