FP @ Norfolk/VA - Need advise

Waiting for FP Notice

RD - 10/03/01
ND - 11/21/01
EAC-02-043-XXXXX
EB2
Richmond, VA
Waiting for FP Notice to arrive.

Ar Ag...Please keep us in the loop can.....As ur ahead of us and would appreciate ur input

I am trying to postpone my spouses FP so based on ur tracker I can predict what are the possibilities for me .....thanks

please give me ur email address..

Thanks

Fingerprinting Done

I received FP Notice on March 29 and it was scheduled for Apr. 30 but today (04/02/2002) I walked in to Norfolk, VA INS and got fingerprinting done. It\'s cool, not many people waiting and took about 20 min.
RD - 10/03/01
ND - 11/21/01
FD - 04/30/02 (Scheduled)

EAC-02-043-XXXXX
EB2
Richmond, VA

Help Ar Ag

Ar Ag,

from whom did u receive the FP notice..vermont center or the local (Norfolk) INS office?

Did ur AVM change to saying that an FP notice has been issued?

What are the options u had to get ur FP rescheduled on the FP notice that u had received?

I would appreciate ur responses...if possible please give me ur email address so that I can get more details

Waiting for ur response

Thanks

For GcWaiter5yrs

I got my FP notice from VSC. Yes, AVM changed and says "we mailed you a notice to appear for finger printing. data, time and place are included on the notice...." (something like that)

I did not reschedule my FP appointment. As I was going early I just took a chance and walked in to INS @ Norfolk. It seems that they are not bothered about your FP appointment date/time.

You can e-mail me at agarwal_arvind@yahoo.com

Waiting for FP @Norfolk, VA -- RD 11/30 and ND 12/12

EAC-02-062-XXXXXX
RD 11/30
ND 12/12
EB2 RIR

Waiting for FP @Norfolk, VA

Any FP updates from my fellow Norfolk\'ians

Please update your FP status,

I am new to this site, my details are

RD --> 19th Apr.
ND --> 30th Nov.
Waiting for FP ?

received FP

EAC 020 495 ****
Rd 10/18
ND 11/28
received FP but i moved to NJ recently but they want me to appear to the old local INS.. what should i do for this?