FP for Massachusetts people, please post

No Title

can anybody kindly tell me if I can go for FP earlier than scheduled time? My scheduled FP time is afternoon, I want go in the morning,
is it ok?

I have received Fp notice today

I-485 Receipt Date : Aug 6 2001
Area code 01852
Finger Print is scheduled for Mar\'29 2002 in Manchester

Good luck for all waiting folks

Got fp notice 2/27/02. To be done in manchester on march 29. MD 8/1/2001,ND 9/23/01. Zip code 01852

INS sent FP place as California. I am at Boston. Pl help

I moved from CA to MA 4 months back. I had changed address at INS. But still I got the Finger print appoint ment at Oakland , CA. When I called IIO they said go to local office and do FP. Any one has any knowledge about cases like this. Pleas help and give some suggestions what to do.
  Any one has info about the local Application Support center tel no??
Thanks..
My info RD 10/23, ND 1st week of DEC. EB2

485 RD 9/6 still waiting 01851 zipcode

what\'s up with that?
I\'m ok and everything . . . but . . . you know . . .

you didn\'t receive ur notice because u are assigned for FP in NH.

NH is currently sending notices for RD in Aug first week. So you should receive urs in a month.

Hang in there.

Sep 2001 No FP yet

Hello All,
My RD Sep 21st 2001
   ND Nov 19th 2001 and no FP yet zip code is 01851. Please post if someone receives their FP notice who have filed 485 around this time.

Thanks in Advance,

No FP yet -- RD 11/27/2001

Zip code - 01851

Seems like lot of people with 01851 zip code are still waiting....Is it because we all may be asked to do our FPs at Manchester? and manchester is behind processing FP?.

question about the FP updating on INS direct

Hi, all, I am new here, FPed on Feb. 8th, yet the phone message from Vermont INS direct is still not saying the finger print has been received, is this normal? Please let me know if you have similar experience, thanks.

Alan

01879, 01854, 01851, 01824, 01826, 01880, All going to Manchester

Seems like all the zip codes near the NH border are being sent to Manchester NH for FP.

And Manchester is way behind Boston, because they assign 30-60 minute slots for each FP case.

For VE SA. Hi Ve Sa, I went today

for early FP. i reached at 8:00 in Manchester office and same thing happened with me what happened with you. Guard told me to come in April and was upset about this. Should I try next week and go at 10:00 or what? What do you suggest? Should I wait till mid April or should I go next week?

Please advise. Thanks

Got FP notice

RD 08/02/01 ND 09/25/01 and FP 03/29/02 but i live in MA and they gave it to me at Manchester , NH .. i dont know why ?